Emma mattress price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
I rarely watch Ideal World but I turned over last night for the first time in ages and saw the Emma mattress pick of the day or whatever they call it. The price was £412.41 for the double size. They gave the price it should have been, it was a lot more but I can't remember what it was now though. I was doing some searching for reviews of it this morning and found that John Lewis are selling it for £419.40, same 200 days money back guarantee. So....a saving of £7?? Big deal.

I rarely watch Ideal World but I turned over last night for the first time in ages and saw the Emma mattress pick of the day or whatever they call it. The price was £412.41 for the double size. They gave the price it should have been, it was a lot more but I can't remember what it was now though. I was doing some searching for reviews of it this morning and found that John Lewis are selling it for £419.40, same 200 days money back guarantee. So....a saving of £7?? Big deal.
The same price as on Emma website with 40% discount code.
Emma and John Lewis are far better retailers the Ideal and more chance of better customer service if a problem arises.

I generally buy stuff like this from John Lewis anyway, their customer service is excellent. Years ago I was with my mum in the Oxford Street branch choosing a washing machine. The assistant recommended a slightly cheaper one from the one I was looking at, he also got a chair for my mum who was nearly 80 at the time. Delivery and installation excellent as well. I also find Argos reliable and returning stuff is no problem.

Latest posts

Back