Emu TSV 3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 260
  • Emu TSV 4.jpg
    Emu TSV 4.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 230
  • Emu TSV 5.jpg
    Emu TSV 5.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 257
Bit different and looks nice apart from the very strange fluffy tongue up the middle
Just looks like the suede has been cut out and a bit of fluff stuck in
o_O(n)

That style is almost exactly what I have been looking for, but looks as if they re all suede.... which is a bit sad

EMU Explorer Waldron Mix Waterproof Lace Up Boot
Item Number: 185690
QVC Price £162.00
Todays Special Value Price £131.97
P&P £3.95

The Explorer Waldron boots from Emu feature a classic ankle boot style crafted from waterproof suede and leather, lined with luxuriously soft Australian merino wool, plus lace and buckle details. Come rain or shine, these durable, versatile boots will keep your feet warm and dry, making them the perfect transitional shoes for the new season.

A seasonal style staple - whether you're wearing your favourite jeans or a day dress, these boots are the perfect accompaniment to all your everyday looks for the upcoming season. Whatever the weather, you’re sure to reach for them time and time again to give your ensembles that stylish edge, without compromising on warmth or comfort.

It's all in the details - with their timeless hiker style, these boots boast chic details like buckles, laces and exposed merino wool lining on the tongue to finish your look with an on-trend après-ski twist. Plus, their dual-textured leather outers and stacked heels give them a rustic edge you'll love to pair with all your favourite casual looks.

Boots for any weather - there's no need to check the weather when it comes to these boots. With their waterproof suede outers and cosy Australian merino wool lining and footbeds, your feet will stay warm and dry in most weather conditions, plus their rubber outsoles will help to keep you on your feet, even on wet pavements!

Easy on, easy off - there's sleek zip fastenings on the inside of these boots, so you can easily take them on and off throughout the day without having to fiddle with the laces and buckles.

Just for you - love to be first in line for the next big trend? With the colours Espresso and Charcoal currently only available at QVC, you can get ahead of the crowd by adding these contemporary colours to your collection.

Find your colour - with five versatile colours to choose from, you can select the one that best suits your style. For a shade that will match anything in your wardrobe, go for Black, Charcoal or Espresso, or for a subtle pop of colour that picks up the tones of the new season, go for Dark Olive or Burnt Rust.

• Zip fastenings
  • Outer: leather; inner: textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 3cm (1.2")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Dark Olive
  • Espresso
  • Burnt Rust
  • Charcoal

All measurements are approximate

I don't need any more boots and I'm not sure about Emus now. They used to be wide-ish but lately the fitting has been on the narrow side, so no good for me. It would be helpful if the presenters said what width they fit.

I was actually quite tempted, although I agree they are very expensive. I like the olive green but looked in Emu’s website, and I don’t like the toe. So it’s a no from me.

Not my type of boot. I’ve got big feet and these type make them look even bigger.
I had some Emu waterproof boots in the past but they are really not good for dog walking when soaking wet. I stick to wellies now.

Not a bad TSV, it's an expensive brand, so you're never going to pay an absolute bargain price. I bought a pair of Uggs half price once and the still set me back £60! Far better a tsv from a well known/trusted brand than a ridiculously overpriced sheet of fabric from a "designer" that nobody outside the realms of shopping telly land has ever heard of . I still can't believe that the awful sack DF was modelling the other night was £83 + postage. In the words of Dolly Parton "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap!" Anyway, I think the boots look warm and sturdy, but I'm not a fan of lace up boots, far too much effort required.

Not a bad TSV, it's an expensive brand, so you're never going to pay an absolute bargain price. I bought a pair of Uggs half price once and the still set me back £60! Far better a tsv from a well known/trusted brand than a ridiculously overpriced sheet of fabric from a "designer" that nobody outside the realms of shopping telly land has ever heard of . I still can't believe that the awful sack DF was modelling the other night was £83 + postage. In the words of Dolly Parton "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap!" Anyway, I think the boots look warm and sturdy, but I'm not a fan of lace up boots, far too much effort required.
Ah, but there’s a zip down the side, laces just for show.
Tempted now......? 😊

I like Moshulu. It`s a capped delivery charge at £3.99 so you can order different sizes or different styles and its free returns. Plus a bonus for me is their size 8 is a 42 EU instead of 41 as many UK brands try to sell as an 8. They do some lovely boots but I tend to buy out of season in their sales. Worth having a look.

Latest posts

Back