End of year sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bought quite a few pieces before the sale started, but most are going back. The gold weights were light before, but the rings I’ve just purchased are so thin, I’d never be happy wearing them. Caught a few moments of Ellis going on about ‘No Management in the building’ and that was it for me!

I have just cancelled my order for a ring because when I clicked 'view product' on my order history suddenly it appeared an avalanche of one star reviews complaining about how flimsy and thin the ring is. No, thank you ..... I hope my order from TJC is better. I have also bought and returned flimsy rings from them

I bought a white zircon pendant that I like. It came with a 'free' chain that is very lightweight, but will be ok for my daughter and a couple of bracelets that haven't arrived yet, I haven't spent too much though. I'd like a Wobito snowflake one day, but didn't get one this morning when they were on!

I bought a white zircon pendant that I like. It came with a 'free' chain that is very lightweight, but will be ok for my daughter and a couple of bracelets that haven't arrived yet, I haven't spent too much though. I'd like a Wobito snowflake one day, but didn't get one this morning when they were on!
Oh, I love white zircons. Was it a Kaduna one? Btw, happy new year to everyone.

I bought a Gems Boodles style Ratnakiri ring (it was on with Amelia again this morning) ant it really lovely. Very delicate setting and very sparkly stones. It’ll have to do until I win the Lottery and can afford the real thing 🤣

I did buy a blue ratanakiri ring, it was lovely, but one of the stones doesn't match the others, so it is going back. None left in stock now. Although I have now just bought another one in a different style :eek:

Latest posts

Back