Estée Lauder 12 September 2020

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AY has always been QVCs beauty sales assistant, every time she does a Q&A, which I consider to be more T&A, the persons query will always, always, be solved with something QVC sell or have in that hour.,

if any proof needed that she’s a beauty presenter/saleswoman, it’s when she raves about a product that has 200 one star reviews, no “expert” would ever do that.

Oh I missed this. I'll have to watch recent items on air to see Aly's spiel. Quelle surprise she's been using the products for years. :rolleyes: I always wonder what she does about her "must have, desert island" products when the brand leaves QVC. There was a time when she couldn't live without her litre size of Shampure in the shower and her Aveda paddle brush, which she was often found using on set when they returned from the break.
I remember years ago a film shot from here house and it was full of beauty products all over.

I remember that clip of her home and I expect a lot of products that Q doens't stock were put in the cupboards and drawers. I remember he plugging a Decleor eye cream once and she said she often gets up through the night to reapply products - so much for only needing a pea size for maximum effectiveness.

Jeez if she is getting up to reapply it’s no wonder she has bags under her eyes and looks as if she hadn’t slept in a fortnight

Absolute twaddle in pure Q style.

AY has done many a collection/edit of stuff. Perhaps 1/10 might be a Q product.

What I don't understand is some brands on Q are world class, beyond mega mega the very best in the whole universe. So how come I've only seen that brand on Q?

I've spoken to NHS podiatrists in three different hospitals. Only one as a patient and kobe of them had heard of Margaret Dabbs. I've also done two years at college for Manicure/Pedicure and Reflexology. Some of the issues MD mentiones have never come up in he syllabus or exams I did. I'm a nerdy geek and whilst I can't paint pretty nails I can name the bones and ligaments and boring stuff like that.

I swear Q invents problems and are people develop these.

Don't get me wrong about MD I've used her foot lotion and foot file and rate them highly. But I've used as good in a similar price range. She did also point out an issue I had that nobody else was able to name. But do we really need to bring ingredients half way around the world?

Q is not out friend it is a clever TV selling channel that sucks in many a vulnerable person when they are weak. It should have some level of health and wealth warning.

Just my opinion, yours might differ.

Latest posts

Back