Estee Lauder TSV 16/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Going on QVC seems to be a death knell for some companies. Look at the ones that have disappeared.

EL is a brand I have never been in to, but used Clinique for years remember when it first launched.I got the Moisture Surge TSV they did months ago and went back for another set.The Overnight mask I find really good and wear the jell under moisturiser, great boost.Have used the All about Eyes Rich for years and even when I try others always return to it.

I'm using EL night repair/eye serum and I'm not convinced it's doing anything for my skin. It's not irritating my skin which is a plus, but I'm done with expensive skin care, sorry but cosmetic surgery is the only anti aging treatment that actually works imo. It's all very well showing ladies in their 40's putting their youthful appearance down to skin creams. I was in my well into my 50's before my skin began to age significantly. It's not the same for everybody of course, it's the luck of the genes. I'm now 58 and for the past few years I've had wrinkles on the the bottom half of my face that aren't going anywhere, and am getting slightly jowly, there's no cream on this planet that's going to change that - It is what it is. I've decided I'm happy just to keep my skin clean and moisturised and when my EL stuff's finished I'm going for a budget brand for sure!

I'm using EL night repair/eye serum and I'm not convinced it's doing anything for my skin. It's not irritating my skin which is a plus, but I'm done with expensive skin care, sorry but cosmetic surgery is the only anti aging treatment that actually works imo. It's all very well showing ladies in their 40's putting their youthful appearance down to skin creams. I was in my well into my 50's before my skin began to age significantly. It's not the same for everybody of course, it's the luck of the genes. I'm now 58 and for the past few years I've had wrinkles on the the bottom half of my face that aren't going anywhere, and am getting slightly jowly, there's no cream on this planet that's going to change that - It is what it is. I've decided I'm happy just to keep my skin clean and moisturised and when my EL stuff's finished I'm going for a budget brand for sure!
Merryone, I also am using EL eye repair (as well as the serum which I love). I think I have an improvement in as much as dark circles are much improved but that's it. Like you, I am using up my tubes and jars of expensive stuff then I will be budget buying I think! I am already using Olay regenerist, half price in Sainsbury's. It's absolutely fine, having radically this, I have ordered the Elemis TSV 😏!!

Estee Lauder 3 Piece Collection TSV 16/11/22

Single

Auto-Delivery

50ml Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Creme SPF 15 RRP £82 + post
50ml Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Night Creme RRP £86 + post
15ml Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Gel-Creme RRP £52 + post

Total RRP £220 + post

Attachments

• EL TSV1.jpg
    EL TSV1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 172
  • EL TSV2.jpg
    EL TSV2.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 170
  • EL TSV3.jpg
    EL TSV3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 164
  • EL TSV4.jpg
    EL TSV4.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 166
Has anyone used this? It looks quite tempting and there are no filler body products. Will it be expensive though? I had just decided that my next experiment would be Sukin…. 😄 I don’t like really thick creams so does anyone know the consistency?

Has anyone used this? It looks quite tempting and there are no filler body products. Will it be expensive though? I had just decided that my next experiment would be Sukin…. 😄 I don’t like really thick creams so does anyone know the consistency?

The consistency of Sukin products are lightweight and not heavily perfumed. I've had loads of their stuff from TK maxx. I'm using their shampoo and body wash at the moment, huge bottles with pump, they last for months, I think I paid £9.99 each. Their face creams are nice and light. Not a fan of heavy creams

Estee Lauder 3 Piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection
QVC Price £170.00
Todays Special Value Price £85.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £28.66

Single

Auto-Delivery

Put your complexion in Estee Lauder's expert hands with this three-piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection. Offering a three-step skincare regime with Resilience Multi-Effect Face & Neck Cremes for the day and the night, as well as brand-new Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Gel-Creme, this luxurious collection will work together to combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to deliver a plumped, lifted look both day and night. Discover the power of Estee Lauder in your anti-ageing regimen today.

*A great saving:
If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Estee Lauder you'd pay £220. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £85.98 plus P&P, you're saving £130.07.

Your whole face, covered
- this trio of skincare treats will work to pamper every part of your complexion, from your neck to your delicate eye area. Helping to target the look of fine lines and wrinkles as well as give your skin a smooth, brightened look, the Resilience Multi-Effect Face & Neck Creme is your new go-to moisturiser for the day with a silky, refreshing texture that's even infused with SPF 15. Meanwhile, brand-new Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Gel-Creme works to reduce the look of uneven skin tone around your eyes as you sleep, helping you wake up to brighter, smoother-looking eyes.
24 hour care - when the sun sets, the skincare doesn't stop! Included in this collection is Resilience Multi-Effect Night Face & Neck Creme, which we like to think of as an overnight facial in a jar! This luxurious formula will work to promote a plumped, supple feel while you sleep, helping you achieve a radiant and youthful skin look by the morning. It's the perfect pairing with Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Gel-Creme, taking your night-time skincare to the next level.
Stock up on special skincare - with these beauties in your daily skincare routine, we're pretty sure you'll want to continue treating your complexion to their luxury formulas, so why not select the Auto Delivery option and receive this terrific trio again in 60 days' time at the same incredible price? Trust us, your skin will thank you for it!
Contains:
  • 1 x Resilience Multi-Effect Face & Neck Creme (50ml) – a silky, refreshing daily moisturiser that works to deliver deep hydration to your skin and leave it looking smoothed, radiant and supple. Infused with SPF 15
  • 1 x Resilience Multi-Effect Night Face & Neck Creme (50ml) – a specially formulated moisturiser that works overnight to promote a supple, plumped look to your skin, giving it a resilient feel by morning. This versatile formula can also be used as an intensive mask
  • 1 x NEW Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Gel-Creme (15ml) – a smooth gel-creme that works overnight to reduce the appearance of discolouration around your eyes and reveal a brighter, hydrated look by the morning
How to use:
Resilience Multi-Effect Face & Neck Creme:
  • Apply in the morning to clean, dry skin
Resilience Multi-Effect Night Face & Neck Creme:
  • Apply in the evening to clean, dry skin
  • To use as a weekly mask, apply generously and leave on for 10 minutes, then tissue off
Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Gel-Creme:
  • Apply AM and PM all around the eye area

Latest posts

Back