Estee Lauder TSV 22/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sold out now.

I see QVC actually answered the questions about it. Animal cruelty questions, and they trotted out the EL the answer we only do it if the law in the country we sell it demands it.

Caroline Hirons says SPF is the last skin care before makeup. And wait about 30 minutes before makeup.
And I say the same , lol

Sold out now.

I see QVC actually answered the questions about it. Animal cruelty questions, and they trotted out the EL the answer we only do it if the law in the country we sell it demands it.
Bum, I was thinkinhg of getting. Wa sthere any mention of Advanced order? (didn't watch)

Sold out now.

So I expect they sell in China then. I have not bought anything by L'Occitane since they went to China, so will absolutely not be buying this. Just can't understand animal testing at all. People testing if they volunteer, but poor little defenceless animal is my biggest no no.

Of course, they have sold in China for years, it is their biggest market.

Oh, I got an email from Change about the UK bringing back animal testing.

Here is a link to the article.

So I expect they sell in China then. I have not bought anything by L'Occitane since they went to China, so will absolutely not be buying this. Just can't understand animal testing at all. People testing if they volunteer, but poor little defenceless animal is my biggest no no.
From the moment I became aware of animal testing I've only bought cruelty free products & I've now extended that approach by excluding products that contain palm oil & are in plastic that can't be recycled. A few days ago I was people watching in M&S while waiting for my Mr T; I was near to the beauty section & one of the assistants recognised me & came over for a chat. She was very sweet & said that I looked really good & asked what was I using, I trotted out the names of the four cosmetic companies I buy from online & told her about my latest discovery, a perfume company. She's never heard of any of them but said that their obviously worked. How nice!

Of course, they have sold in China for years, it is their biggest market.

Oh, I got an email from Change about the UK bringing back animal testing.

Here is a link to the article.

I got that this morning - I'm FURIOUS.

Me too Twilight. I suppose there will lots of petitions online and I will sign every one. No cosmetic, face cream or anything is worth the torture and murder of a frightened caged creature scared out of it's wits. :mad:
Okay it’s nothing to do with beauty but I’m furious to read that Australian authorities have shot dead rescue dogs due to COVID restrictions, they shot them to stop volunteers at an animal shelter from travelling to pick them up 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Okay it’s nothing to do with beauty but I’m furious to read that Australian authorities have shot dead rescue dogs due to COVID restrictions, they shot them to stop volunteers at an animal shelter from travelling to pick them up 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
The Australians authorities appear to have lost the plot. Being told that you will be fined for not wearing a mask when in your garden is beyond ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back