Everything Advanced Orders!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lipglossaddict

Registered Shopper
OMG..Just watching silver show stoppers ,so far everything is on advanced orders. Ali (who is looking amazing ) keeps saying how qvc havent ordered any until you place your order...they must be feeling the pinch!!

Commissioned in fact ..I don`t think thats the case is it..I thought if you commissioned something it was made exactly how you wanted it, I maybe wrong ...but its all very peculiar isn`t it? Has this ever happened before ?

I don't remember when it was but the show was called Hong Kong Fair or something similar and every item was advanced orders as the pieces were supposed to be things the buyers recently saw at the HK jewellery fair. Pieces were higher end though.

Its like I mentioned on previous threads, - whereas once it was mainly beauty products on AO, now its practically everything from Charley Bears to kitchen products. They obviously dont want to have excess stock sitting on the warehouse shelves Its far easier and cheaper to see what order numbers come in, and then place their own orders. Not much use to the customer though to have to wait weeks on end for products.

That is the way Brandalley the discount site works. They have sales each day but no actual stock when they get the orders from customers then they go and order from suppliers. You can wait up to 28 days for products usually its around the 14 day point though.

Don`t know if its not so anymore but sure years ago I read that if you didn`t actually have stock you couldn`t advertise it for sale What happens if they can`t fulfil their orders ?

I thought that too M-A-D. and QVC are fast turning into drop-shippers, just taking orders on behalf of the vendors and, no doubt, taking a healthy £% virtually risk-free. They're no stupid are they!

Jude xx

Well they certainly took flak when the Charley bears tsv on advanced orders all went to pot !!!!!

Brissles you are getting slightly confused with Auto-Delivery and Advanced Orders

as the two are completely different as

Auto-Delivery is something that is sent out every 90 days or so

Advanced Orders start to get shipped when they get the next batch of stock in after it has sold out or if it hasnt been to air

Latest posts

Back