Exciting parcel from the Q!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baby bumblebee

Registered Shopper
Imagine my excitement at receiving my new OPI delivery from the Q and opening the box to find an OPI booklet and..... TISSUE PAPER! No polishes in there, I have checked the box several times. :tongue: Contacted CS who will send a packet for me to send the box back so they can carry out a "full investigation" before they send me a replacement. Gee, thanks. I must be be in a good mood today, as I am finding it kinda funny.

You must be a more placid person than me. I would be fuming if i had to wait for an investigation.
I would expect a replacement set sent out first class. Award winning CS. not in my book.

that's even better than recently when DD ordered a Laura Geller product and received something by New CID! Phone calls, parcels returned - and they sent her exactly the same New CID product a second time - it did finally get sorted but by gum sometimes it's a job!

what will their investigation consist of - wait a bit for it to be received back, then open box, look in box for goodies, then agree with customer "yep its empty". Crazy, palarva, you did your end of the bargain, ordered, paid and waited so they should do their end of the bargain and send you out a replacement forthwith!!

Stuff their investigation imo! they shouldn't delay anything for you. Good luck hun x

I love how they included the booklet as a kind of "look at what you could have won" :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine my excitement at receiving my new OPI delivery from the Q and opening the box to find an OPI booklet and..... TISSUE PAPER! No polishes in there, I have checked the box several times. :tongue: Contacted CS who will send a packet for me to send the box back so they can carry out a "full investigation" before they send me a replacement. Gee, thanks. I must be be in a good mood today, as I am finding it kinda funny.

It wasn't a 'surprise price' was it? That could be the surprise - is it in the box or not :cheeky:

They can carry out an investigation without having to wait for an empty box to be returned,ridiculous.
Lynn

Perhaps someone else did, returned the box & they sent it back out without checking.

I knew my humour wouldn't last, I'm cross now. Ha! Cheeky buggers really, they should just be sending a new one out. I've spent a small fortune with them the last few months. Even if they think I've lied, surely they would have the common sense to think I'd just say I'd never received it rather than go to the bother of sending back an empty box? Plus, if I was gonna try to rip them off, I'd go for one of the more expensive things rather than nail polish for £12! :angry:

Cheers guys, you've really cheered me up! lol

just noticed you're a new member Baby bumblebee so welcome to the forum, and I love your username...maybe I should change mine to BzzzzzzzzyMum..

The CSI team with have to test the box and tissue for DNA, you best include a swab from yourself to save time.

So how much did the postage cost for an empty box with tissue???

The CSI team with have to test the box and tissue for DNA, you best include a swab from yourself to save time.

So how much did the postage cost for an empty box with tissue???

I was going to ask exactly the same question!

I wonder if the various bar codes on the box and paperwork helps them identify who, when and where it was packed. They may have to open the others in the same batch for quality control purposes.

I received a lace top but not the cami that is supposed to come with it, when I rang CS to complain, he asked me if I looked properly in the bag:headbang:

How many times is "looked properly" how much "look properly" can one look in a very small plastic bag:devil:

welcome to the forum BB - get back on the phone and ask for a supervisor - don't let them fob you off!

just goes to show their ridiculous postage rates aren't based on weight as this was a box of air! as I thought, they look up into the ether and quite literally think of a number and say that'll do regardless.

Latest posts

Back