Explain This One Please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
So Alex selling OPI this evening announces she’s placed an order for an OPI item prior to the show.
But goes on to loudly shout please if you go mad buying, then please leave one.
Just leave me one cause I’ve only ordered tonight and the lady will only place the order tomorrow.

So Alex selling OPI this evening announces she’s placed an order for an OPI item prior to the show.
But goes on to loudly shout please if you go mad buying, then please leave one.
Just leave me one cause I’ve only ordered tonight and the lady will only place the order tomorrow.

I can explain it. Alex thinks we are stupid.

Ah Alex using the old “leave me one” reverse psychology trick, she knows what’s coming up hours in advance so could she not have ordered it then? What gets me about this trick is if she’s asking the potential buyer to leave her one, who’s going to know who’ll leave her the “one” if every potential buyer leaves her the “one” then they’ll not sell any. This leave me one trick has got to be the most embarrassingly desperate one of them all.

Like the rest of them she's not a natural sales person. Selling is all about your customers' needs & finding the right product to fulfill their requirements. If she thinks that putting on an act will encourage people to buy she's more dim than I thought, it also seems she hasn't got a very good memory, something every liar needs. Sorry to be blunt, I can't stand her.

Faux excitement is cringeworthy, they need to look back at their presentations and critique themselves because it’s not good, it’s very, very bad. And gobbledygook like this charade is proof they have to keep ten steps ahead of their idiotic selling tactics.
Years ago Charlie used to say that every week (or day?) the management pulled shows at random to review. He used to say he hoped this wasn’t the show they picked after he had made a blooper .

If that was ever the case it has long since gone down the Swanee or else “the management” are now as big twats as the presenters.

Maybe the presenters are like film lovies- darling I can’t bear to look at myself on screen, its all about the performance.

It’s the OPI clips system that she said she‘d ordered so weren’t actually being featured in the hour.
Please see what she says in this OPI acetone remover video from 1.45
It were she says about placing her order that night before the show, but the lady will be placing the order later for her.
:unsure: :oops::rolleyes:

It’s the OPI clips system that she said she‘d ordered so weren’t actually being featured in the hour.
Please see what she says in this OPI acetone remover video from 1.45
It were she says about placing her order that night before the show, but the lady will be placing the order later for her.
:unsure: :oops::rolleyes:

Even the slightly dim guest presenter looks at her as if to say, ”WTF are you on about?”!

I’d quite like the job as her Lady Who Orders. Could have some fun with that.

”Oh, you wanted the OPI 12 Piece Gel Removal Kit? I thought you said you wanted the ‘Dicky Bag‘ Dog Waste Bag and Additional Scented Disks”.

Last edited:
If they are so sodding desperate, what about practising what they continually preach - ABOUT TAPPING THE APP !!!! laughable isn't it, they pontificate its quick and easy, yet seem incapable of using it themselves - thats IF they want the product, which they clearly dont, or would rather for the FREEBIE yeaaaaaah !!!!

I wonder what they have to do during the order process to get the staff discount. If it is in the promotion box then they are damn lucky as no one can ever get the special offer discount to go through if Arsebook is anything to go by.

I wonder what they have to do during the order process to get the staff discount. If it is in the promotion box then they are damn lucky as no one can ever get the special offer discount to go through if Arsebook is anything to go by.

The promo codes are very hit and miss, you’re right. They must have a dedicated ordering page because their systems couldn’t cope with handling orders for both feeeloading presenters and the hoi polloi (us).

Well if the "lady" won't order hers until tomorrow then she hasn't got one on order..Just a load of bs to make people do exactly what she's told us not to do....Go mad ordering. Like others have said she's had a preview..she's only got to text someone and ask them to order it for her during the hour..but to be honest don't believe that bull anyway...I'm sure they're given first dibs anyway

Latest posts

Back