Extended MBG for Christmas ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Do you think they will offer this again like the last few years ? Can anyone remember when it starts please ? I think it allowed for items to be returned until 25 Jan, i.e. the 30 MBG started on Christmas Day.

Thanks

Linda

Do you think they will offer this again like the last few years ? Can anyone remember when it starts please ? I think it allowed for items to be returned until 25 Jan, i.e. the 30 MBG started on Christmas Day.

Thanks

Linda

I believe it usually starts after the Christmas weekend in October when they really get into full swing on the Christmas selling.

If you ordered the TSV today, on waitlist, and say it came into stock in a couple of week's time, do you think the extended money back guarantee would apply?

Does the extended money back always start on all products or is it just first for the Christmas gift shows or is it the presenters fail to mention it's all items sold ? :cheeky:

God knows! they fail to mention the product sometimes so who knows, although saying that they seem to use the MBG as the main selling point these days, even though we all know about their real 'returns' policy these days!

Sorry just realised how often I use 'these days' these days! lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back