Extraordinarily Irritating!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
Ali K you are a very polished presenter but PLEASE STOP describing almost everything in the eek shows as extraordinary!! :headbang:

Express train

Alison Keenan exhausts me listening to her, she rattles on like an express train. I don't know how she manages to talk so quickly.

Alison Keenan exhausts me listening to her, she rattles on like an express train. I don't know how she manages to talk so quickly.

I have to record her shows and fast forward through her ruddy endless tripe! She may know her stuff but I end up shouting at her to shut the f up :headbang:

Good morning everyone - I'm very new to your very entertaining forum and am glad to know I'm not the only one to think that QVC is now a shadow of its former self. Better not get me started on the huge price increases and extortionate P&P rates......

I'm sure this must have been mentioned many times, so I apologise in advance if you've all heard it too often but - how irritating is Dale when he constantly says ".....as you can see here". I used to like him as a presenter but I'm so distracted by that annoying little phrase that I turn the sound off.

BTW: Has the newish blonde girl swallowed a dictionary???

Good morning everyone - I'm very new to your very entertaining forum and am glad to know I'm not the only one to think that QVC is now a shadow of its former self. Better not get me started on the huge price increases and extortionate P&P rates......

I'm sure this must have been mentioned many times, so I apologise in advance if you've all heard it too often but - how irritating is Dale when he constantly says ".....as you can see here". I used to like him as a presenter but I'm so distracted by that annoying little phrase that I turn the sound off.

BTW: Has the newish blonde girl swallowed a dictionary???

Welcome :D

As for Anna Cookson (ex blonde now brunette) she irritates the hell out of me with her misplaced vocabulary!! I saw the show with her and CHuntley yesterday and it was embarrassing! CH is far from stupid but AC made her look like an illiterate fool! Ok, it's great to have an extended vocabulary but please use your 'intelligence' when deciding where and when to use it. On a shopping channel it comes across as patronizing and boastful. Keep it for your crosswords and pub quiz honey, or get a proper, intellectual job :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

How on earth Anna Cookson is still presenting is beyond me ,she is not improving and never will,embarrassing to watch.
Lynn

Don't watch Alison Keenan. She's either wittering on and on and on and on or if she's with a guest just talks right over them or buts in. As for Anna, I don't like her presenting style and she's so thin she makes Jill Franks look hugely overweight. Please take her away and feed her QVC.

CC

Thanks for the warm welcome fellow Forumites - I'm having great fun reading all the old threads. Decided to give Charlie's bulge a miss though!

It's very interesting to see that there is a common dislike of some of the presenters - wonder if the "powers that be" ever take notice of public opinion!

I had an bad - and admittedly unusual - experience with the customer service people in Liverpool recently. I rang to say that a Michelle Hope top I had bought in the clearance sale had one shoulder seam much wider than the other. The guy said "That's probably why it was reduced". !!!!!

.......and another thing! Why do they NEVER send a returns label without being prompted at least twice?

I can see you are going to regret that I ever joined.............

What are your experiences of the courier/postal services Disenchanted? I have to say I have been extremely lucky in this regard apart from one experience years ago when the courier put a large package in my recycling bin without putting a card through the door. I was on the phone complaining to CS when they said they have confirmation of delivery and I said that I hadn't received it or a notification when I suddenly thought about the bin. She noted that I hadn't received a card and would take the matter up and have had no probs since. Luckily the bin wasn't due for emptying. :happy:

Postal and courier services all good in the main. Most of our stuff is delivered to my OH's office and we have good neighbours - we all take in parcels for each other. Sometimes in an unexpected way........

Some years ago a motorbike courier hurled a parcel containing some clothes I'd ordered from Cotton Traders over our side fence and it landed in next door neighbour's pond!

Probably not the place to be discussing this but in general I have found John Lewis and Lakeland to employ the worst parcel packers.

:happy: WELCOME from me also Disenchanted :mysmilie_357: :mysmilie_378:

I'm really glad I found this forum - such lovely welcoming people and a perfect opportunity for letting off steam!

So - who is anyone's most or least favourite presenter/guest pairing??

My least favourites are La Roberts/Simon Wilson, closely followed by Jill Franks/Ralph Rossini - eeuuww!!

Faves are Craig/Ginetta from Veronese - Debbie Greenwood and the Birkenstock lady always seem to be enjoying themselves too!

Latest posts

Back