Face Mask £4.99

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Graham

Registered Shopper
After the toilet rolls on Ideal World who would have thought things could get worse ........
9889A247-BF6C-4167-9335-43FFD245FE61.jpeg

I just think that this organisation it thoroughly vile as they continue to exploit the fears of their audience. They might say that they are providing a service. But in the last few days in addition to the face masks and toilet paper I have seen them selling hand sanitiser and today 3 kilos of pasta!!! I mean for goodness sake The Jewellery Channel is selling 3 kilos of pasta. Product price £4.99 and delivery charge £2.99. How is this anything other than profiteering and exploitation. Nasty, nasty, nasty people. How the presenters have the sheer brass neck to present these items tells me all that I need to know about their personal morality.

I totally agree I cannot believe the things that they've been selling, the other day they had milkshake straws which are in the pound shop for £1 each and they were selling 2 packs for £3.99 plus £2.99 postage and packing which is outrageous, I know they are providing a service but everything is so overpriced and the start of prices are beyond belief currently they have packs of 6 tea towels with a starting price of £9.99 !!!!!!! do they just pluck these numbers out of the air, if they are doing us such a service why keep starting with idiotic prices just go straight in at the price you're going to sell them at for goodness sake and stop fleecing people.

Latest posts

Back