Facelite TSV 07/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£350 on their website. Yikes!
1591720188369.png

Well, I’m sorry but I wouldn’t sit in that ridiculous thing if THEY paid ME.

Attachments

• Rio Facelite LED Anti-Ageing Face Mask TSV 1.jpg
    Rio Facelite LED Anti-Ageing Face Mask TSV 1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Rio Facelite LED Anti-Ageing Face Mask TSV 2.jpg
    Rio Facelite LED Anti-Ageing Face Mask TSV 2.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Rio Facelite LED Anti-Ageing Face Mask TSV 3.jpg
    Rio Facelite LED Anti-Ageing Face Mask TSV 3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Rio Facelite LED Anti-Ageing Face Mask TSV 4.jpg
    Rio Facelite LED Anti-Ageing Face Mask TSV 4.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 148
Whoa that’s expensive. I thought rio did cheap gadgets. Had a little look online and there’s one called project e that looks ok. There are week by week pics that definitely show improvement and it’s £159 with a neck attachment. Other much cheaper ones out there too. But is it safe?

FaceLITE LED Anti-Ageing Flexible Face Mask
Item Number: 402808
QVC Price £300.00
Todays Special Value Price £249.96
P&P £3.95
Advanced Order for 13/07/20

The Facelite LED Anti-Ageing Face Mask from Rio utilises two wavelengths of LED light that help target visible signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Treating your complexion in just 10 minutes, this sleek mask is easily rechargeable and features a soft silicone finish, making it the perfect device to slot into your existing beauty routine.

All the lights - this Rio face mask boasts both red (633nm) and infrared (830nm) lights, which work together in a single treatment to provide the full benefits of both wavelengths.

Works for you - treating your skin in only 10 minutes, this mask is so easy to use. Pop it on while working at home or even relaxing on the sofa. It features an auto timer and an easy-wipe silicone design, so there’s no mess to clear up, and it’s rechargeable too!

• Wattage: 1.75W
  • Voltage: 5V 350mA
  • Device (l x w x d): 36.1cm x 20.5cm x 6cm (14.2" x 8.1" x 2.4")

Contains:

• 1 x Facelite Anti-Ageing Face Mask
  • 1 x controller
  • 1 x USB charging cable
  • 1 x head strap
  • 1 x carry case
How to use:

• For best results, use 3 - 5 days a week for a minimum of 4 weeks
  • Ongoing treatments should be carried out as required, according to your lifestyle and skin condition
  • First cleanse and exfoliate the skin to remove any traces of skincare.
  • Place the device over the face and adjust the strap if necessary
  • Press the On/Off button to turn on and relax, read, watch TV or work will the light treatment runs for ten minutes
  • At the end of the treatment the device will automatically switch off

All measurements are approximate

Could I use it as a Covid face mask or is that going too far?

i too read it as facelift TSV.

Me too! All I can say is deary me. Who in their right minds would fork out that kind of money for this. Whilst I appreciate people can choose what to spend their money on....people have/are losing their jobs at the moment and QVC think this kind of offering is appropriate. Makes you wonder who sets these schedules and TSVs. Clearly no one with sense or empathy for what’s going on in many of Britain’s households at the moment.

i wonder if the LaB sisters are behind this as thats the kind of rip off tat they flog ..amazing heres a mask with LED lights on it...it looks about £10 to make and sell it for £250...the world really has gone mad

Latest posts

Back