Fancy Sapphire necklace.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fluff

Missing my friends
Thanks to the lovely Oops-a-daisy :nod: I bought my first piece from Gems in almost a year.

I finally spotted the necklace on a web auction so whammed in a FB before I went to bed and was very pleased to see I'd "won" it the following morning and could make use of the discount code .... thank you Meeshoo.

fancysapphirenecklace001.jpg

This photography malarky doesn't get any easier!! :sad:

It's a very pretty little necklace all wrapped up in 9.36g of 9ct yellow gold.
The different colours of the sapphires (rose, green, yellow, pink and red/orange) are much more obvious in real life and they are vibrant and very twinkly.

And, Sacha, here's the link so you'll undertand why I didn't post it on the other thread.
Don't think this pic's been photoshopped! :cheeky:

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=URG9392&menuselection=3&colourScheme=1

Awwww Fluffy, it's lovely! I know that IRL it's much much much more stunning and you got an absolute steal! Well done you!

p.s. see what you mean about the photo - pants eh?! :giggle:

:sweat: :whew2: Well, that's a relief! See, you didn't get the duff one after all. :giggle: I would have paid your return postage though if you hadn't liked it Fluff! :)

It's such a pretty feminine necklace but with a good weight to it. I hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of wearing it hon.

P.S. Your photo is great btw, much better than mine! Ok, now you've made your first purchase, what's next? :wonder2:
M xx

Last edited:
I have seen that style on screen.... but it may have been in white gold?.... anyway, such a very pretty design and I'm sure you will enjoy wearing it!

:sweat: :whew2: Well, that's a relief! See, you didn't get the duff one after all. :giggle: I would have paid your return postage though if you hadn't liked it Fluff! :)
Aww you're too kind!

Not being able to try it on properly before I removed the tag was a little annoying to say the least :mad:.... not as bad as the double bagged earrings tho..

It's such a pretty feminine necklace but with a good weight to it. I hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of wearing it hon.
Thank you, I'm sure I will .. you too. :)

P.S. Your photo is great btw, much better than mine!
Not much .... and I tried really hard! :eek:

Ok, now you've made your first purchase, what's next? :wonder2:
M xx

Stoppit now :D ... I'm back on the rickety ol' wagon again!!

(I'm sending my demented garnet solitaire off for resizing this week .... shh don't tell anyone but I bought it two years ago :eek:)
xx

lol5.gif
Meeshoo, could you not have shouted that any louder? lol

Now that's out in the open I may as well confess that I have at least another ten that need resizing
......... and I'm not sure I like some of them any more!
02cda2bd0cff.gif

Phew confession is sooo good for the soul!
thphew.gif

I've got rings from the beginning of gems that i haven't worn or had re-sized, in fact i've probably only worn or re-sized about 5% lol so your not alone!

GC .... it's awful isn't? I'm not usually impulsive except when it comes to pretty, sparkly things.
frown.gif

Oh Flaming Nora...
angry.gif

.I've been keeping an eye on the website and the Sapphires in particular and I DIDN'T SEE THAT LOVELY NECKLACE! mysmilie_1476

Just kidding.......mysmilie_1537

Well done Fluffy, sounds like you got a very good deal and some expert advice to boot.

So you can't quit now whilst you're on a
rollin.gif

That rickety 'ol wagon fell apart a long time ago. Look at the state of it now.........

mysmilie_1456

oldcart.jpg

Latest posts

Back