Fashion brands dropping like flies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

1651243530060.png
1651243700706.png

I 'get' that a lot of items in Klass have lace, but this are just two of the items I bought, and not a scrap of poly/elastene in them !!!!

Just spent 20 minutes watching rival IW, and quite refreshing. Yes, there is much limited and the same stock fashion wise, and longer presentations for one item, but Genevieve is quite personable, and there are no annoying BA's to hear prattling on, or screeching and irritating presenters. I didn't watch the whole show, but I lingered longer than normal.

Meanwhile, Joules deliver for free if you spend over £49.00 and returns are free (and quickly processed).
Marla Wynne is terrifyingly over-priced, Monsoon seem to use QVC as an outlet, and every other 'fashion' brand is over-priced, frumpy and/or down-market, or can be bought direct from their own website for less or without incurring crazy postage costs. I genuinely don't know why anybody would even consider buying clothes from QVC and I'm sure I'm not alone, which is why brands are ditching them in droves.
I know, I agree with your comments, but if Q didn't have their fashion hours/channel what else would they fill their hours with? I mean they do not seem to do much in the electronics or have many 'exciting' new shows any more, so I guess we will have to carry on with the 'overprice' fashion. Though at least there is no more Ingrid Tarrant and her 'extremely' overpriced range!

I bought this dress below from Klass last year and love it. It`s a great length, very comfortable and an added bonus is it never needs ironing. I did order another dress a few weeks ago but when it came it obviously had the wrong size label stitched into it. I couldn`t get it over my shoulders which was hardy surprising because when I measured it, it turned out to be a size 10 and my nappies were a size 10 !
Lovely if I ever go on holiday again.😢

Me too and I'll be straight up honest - I wasn't keen. Too much lace, embellishment and "fussiness" for my liking. I don't know if it's an age thing though. I think it's more a case of once you've stopped caring about what the latest fashion is, it's finding what you like and what suits you (or at least what you think suits you). As I said in a different thread I'm not a fan of really bright colours in my clothing, over bold patterns or embellishment, I'm okay with a slogan T-shirt or sweatshirt, as am I to wear trainers with a dress or skirt, but many people don't.
It's great when people find what they like and don't have to pay through the nose for it - You will always pay through the nose with Q with very few exceptions!
I got my Klass from Boundary Mills and I've never seen any lace on the things they have. I also got a casual jacket years ago,washes lovely.

I know, I agree with your comments, but if Q didn't have their fashion hours/channel what else would they fill their hours with? I mean they do not seem to do much in the electronics or have many 'exciting' new shows any more, so I guess we will have to carry on with the 'overprice' fashion. Though at least there is no more Ingrid Tarrant and her 'extremely' overpriced range!
So true! I'd managed to banish Ingrid Tarrant and the baggy screwed up sacks she used to present from my mind!

Laughingly Ingrid Tarrant has now re-invented herself as a 'broadcaster', and can be seen airing her views on GBNews 🤭

I'd rather watch that in the morning than the puerile TM with Andi Peters and his money grabbing quizzes or the incomprehensible and grinning Lorraine. And at least they do speak on subjects that the other news channels refuse to discuss.

I'd rather watch that in the morning than the puerile TM with Andi Peters and his money grabbing quizzes or the incomprehensible and grinning Lorraine. And at least they do speak on subjects that the other news channels refuse to discuss.
What is TM? It is Kevin McQuire I can't stand.

Ruthless plays up her so called own knitwear and people swallow the hype about it and yet I`ve just seen an online ad for a company called Woolovers and guess who`se modelling their knitwear ? Yep Ruthie in a V necked Woolovers jumper and other designs too. Here she is in a Woolovers style which is very familiar !
RL.jpg

You need someone for a hemorrhoid cream ad ?? yep, me and Eamm are available. Incontinence pads ? yep, we're game. How much did you say you were paying again ? - that would be a double fee then.

Sums them up really.

I bought this dress below from Klass last year and love it. It`s a great length, very comfortable and an added bonus is it never needs ironing. I did order another dress a few weeks ago but when it came it obviously had the wrong size label stitched into it. I couldn`t get it over my shoulders which was hardy surprising because when I measured it, it turned out to be a size 10 and my nappies were a size 10 !
Just noticed they have a similar dress for just £12 in their sale. Limited sizes only. Same style as the one I got, same fabric but different colourways.

Latest posts

Back