Fashion by Together Jenny...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
She's a bit of an over confident little miss bossy boots type-screeching "Mr Camera man do I look sexy in this dress"??

Now we only have her say so that he agreed with her as we never heard him utter a word!!

All a bit OTT for me :mysmilie_14:

She was a bit lively today, throwing her shrug on the floor to bare her shoulders and wave her arms in the air. Generally I like her but I think she was still winding down from the dreaded lunchtime show which I didn't watch. She apparently helped a customer win the maximum prize ,whatever that was and seemed to be still basking in it ! Charlie has an effect on her too ,she did a show with him earlier !

Maybe she is having lessons from Mally, how anyone can watch an hour of her (Mally) is beyond me....screeching like a banshee. I always feel sorry for the models that have to sit and listen to her.

Maybe she is having lessons from Mally, how anyone can watch an hour of her (Mally) is beyond me....screeching like a banshee. I always feel sorry for the models that have to sit and listen to her.

I'd have to have ear defenders, not face defender if I was modelling a Mally show!!

I only saw a few minutes of her on an online clip but what did strike me about her was her lovely shiny hair.

Latest posts

Back