Fashion Sale TSV 03/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Centigrade Biker Jacket in Black, Light Beige, Grey, Oxblood & Olive

Attachments

• Centigrade TSV.jpg
    Centigrade TSV.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 135
No need of this here as I'm still wearing my winter coat on 29th July. That's Scotland for you. Yet another year where the summer clothes (some still with labels) are going back in the loft unworn. If I lived for 1000 years from now I could never wear them all out, or even wear them full stop.

CC
I’m not as far north as you but as for the tagged clothes from another summer going back in the loft, plus they’ve only just come out.
I’m very much with you on that one ;)

Centigrade Faux Leather Biker Jacket TSV 03/08/20 (Previously £44.98 + post

in Black, Light Beige, Grey, Oxblood & Olive

Attachments

• Centigrade TSV 1.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 1.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Centigrade TSV 2.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 107
  • Centigrade TSV 3.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 3.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Centigrade TSV 4.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 4.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Centigrade TSV 5.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 5.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 104
Same here, north on the Pennines. Still in jumpers.
A couple of weeks ago us & the dogs were up in Scotland in the campervan. We had nicer weather than we’ve had here all year, actually some days when it didn’t rain!! And sunshine! Hasn’t stopped raining here for weeks & the heating still comes on.

We're in the Midlands, had a wonderful April & May with the clearest blue skies, it was so hot the grass looked like straw & I got a fab tan (sorry, Abi/Abbie/Abbey whatever your name is). June was quite wet & July's been mixed but I've worn my summer clothes since we went under house arrest. 🌤 🔜☀ - today's weather forecast from the people in Spain who now do our predictions. Do we do anything ourselves in the UK?

I went back to work 1 June and the fabulous weather we had in April and May stopped in sympathy and it has rained pretty much every day with some high winds and cold. I’m not sure how I would have coped if the weather had been like this at the start of lockdown.

Like others our holidays have been cancelled and it is starting to feel like a very long year, July seems to have dragged.

Double sell you’ll need this over the Kim & Co jumpsuit in the wind and rain were you’ll be going I don’t know.
But if I hear one more time take so and so to the park for a picnic in the park, now we are allowed out. Sorry around here in the council parks, out with a blanket, picnic basket, solar lights, garden chairs and parasol they would think you were setting up home. 🤭

I went back to work 1 June and the fabulous weather we had in April and May stopped in sympathy and it has rained pretty much every day with some high winds and cold. I’m not sure how I would have coped if the weather had been like this at the start of lockdown.

Like others our holidays have been cancelled and it is starting to feel like a very long year, July seems to have dragged.
Spot on LATI.

Latest posts

Back