Fashion Sale TSV 31/03/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In every other shop sale means reducing the price of a stock item usually where only a limited stock remains unless the buyers got it badly wrong.

So how does Q intend to have a TSV where we are led to believe “fly out in their thousands” on a sale item to fulfill this brief?
Either it was never in stock or there are only a dozen in stock or it is a real bummer.

Centigrade Faux Suede Stretch Jacket
Item Number: 178523
QVC Price £64.00
Todays Special Value Price£31.00
P&P £3.95

This chic faux-suede biker jacket from Centigrade features long sleeves, a revere collar, an asymmetric zip fastening, metallic stud details and a stretch lining for optimum comfort. The ultimate layering piece, this jacket is a great addition to any wardrobe and will beautifully complement both casual and eveningwear styles.
Season-long style - a biker jacket is a key design in any repertoire, as it can add a chic edge to your outfits, no matter the season. In spring and summer, wear in the evenings over a sundress or vest top for light coverage when the sun goes down. Come autumn and winter, this jacket will sit beautifully over long-sleeved tops, jumpers and midi dresses to add an extra layer of warmth.

Utterly timeless - you'll certainly find yourself reaching for this piece time and time again, as biker jackets are always on-trend and their versatility makes them perfect for every occasion. Layer over the top of a cocktail dress for a modern twist on a classic look, or pair with a T-shirt and slim-fit jeans for a cool and casual outfit.

Classic colours - with five gorgeous colours on offer, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to picking your favourite! Black and Charcoal Grey are fantastic options if you’re looking for a beautiful neutral, whereas Blush, Petrol Blue and Bordeaux will instantly add a pop of bold colour to your wardrobe.
  • Outer: 93% polyester, 7% elastane
  • Inner: 100% polyester
  • Machine wash cold
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Blush
  • Petrol Blue
  • Charcoal Grey
  • Bordeaux

Garment measurements:
  • Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 121.9cm (48"), 3XL: 132.1cm (52")
  • Length: XS: 56.5cm (22.3"), S: 57.1cm (22.5"), M: 58.5cm (23"), L: 59.6cm (23.5"), XL: 61.7cm (24.3"), 2XL: 62.2cm (24.5"), 3XL: 63.5cm (25")

All measurements are approximate

Looks unbelievably cheap and nasty.

I think Helen Mirren has a lot to answer for, when she wore a leather job over her evening dress at an awards ceremony years ago. Ever since, all fashion pages and shopping channels have tried to get us to wear the ****** thing. Boots (check, Plimsolls (check) summer frock (check) dress with opaques (check), We only need Ruth Langsford bringing out the dominatrix look and its all been nailed !

I just don’t get the faux look at all especially pleather. I get that vegans wouldn’t want to wear real leather/suede . Id rather stick to ordinary fabric. Jilly at the launch was saying how expensive this looks and it could pass for real in certain lights. I don’t think so.

Well, I like Jilly, but her outfit on the launch left a lot to be desired. Its something to remember that before going on air, the presenters (males are the exception) should look at themselves sideways on, not full front, because that the view the audience gets ! bumps, belly, bums and bustline are all exposed from the side view. When looking in the mirror I know I can look ok at the front, but turn to the side and oh my God ! - whopping arms, belly and thighs look rubbish.

I didn’t see her on the TSV but I did catch her on a jewellery show and thought that she looked as if she had lost quite a lot of weight especially around the face. Of course she was sitting so I only saw her upper half.

It’s a bit wintery. Nowhere to wear it now and if we are lucky enough to be able to get out in a month or so it will be far too heavy and the dark colours will be even worse. If it had been a cotton or pastel denim possibly.

Don't know about everyone else, but I'm a bit of a slug at the moment. All my clothes are washed and ironed, and nowhere to wear them, so I'm bumming around the house in the same stuff for more than a few days. Well, I DO live on my own :)
I’m exactly the same ! Live on my own. All neighbours are self isolating so nobody can see me !

I look forward to my daily shower playing show tunes at full volume. You can forget about everything for just a few minutes.

I can guarantee that if I did that Mr B would be knocking at the bathroom door needing a poo......

Latest posts

Back