Fashion Weekend what did you buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've gone for Lola Rose too - my first time :wonder: I just loved the blue sandstone (and the noise the beads made :grin::blush:), so ordered the Ruth Puff Heart necklace and the Smooth Bead Friendship bracelet on hubbies account, using hubbies card - am 'selling' him the idea that's it a Christmas present :mysmilie_378: hehe!! :devil:

.....and i think to my-self....what a won-der-ful wor-ld :song:

I see slinky pants of blue
And Polyester fleeces too
Stretchy Elastane through and through
For me and you

And I stink to myself
What a static filled world...

I stink to myself
What a static filllllleeeedd woooooooorrrrrllld

Oooh yeeeaaah...

Lola Rose heart necklace as was swayed by the three easy pays and have never had any of the range before, I chose the gold sandstone, hope it lives up to my expecatations. Thought it would look good with a black dress I have from that home of the devil....the high street

there's some tired old trash doing the rounds
OOh we call it "fashion"
For ladies of an age carrying a few pounds
Ooh we call it "fashion"
It's loud and it's synthetic and will fill you with fear
and the post and packing is very very dear
Ooh "fashion"
"Fashion turn to the right
"Fashion" looking a total fright
"Fashion" ooh ohh "Fashion

(with profound apologies to David Bowie!)

I have no lyrics to quote, but I will dedicate this next song to QVC's clothing ranges.

It's the Buggles' 1980 hit "The Plastic Age".

Nice! :smirk:

Lola Rose heart necklace as was swayed by the three easy pays and have never had any of the range before, I chose the gold sandstone, hope it lives up to my expecatations. Thought it would look good with a black dress I have from that home of the devil....the high street

I very nearly went for that too! But didn't. I bet that it will be lovely.

I also nearly went for a Kipling bag (fashion day price, natural snake). But didn't.

I nearly bought a Nina Leannard jmuper dress with pockets and a roll neck. But didn't.

I neaqrly bought a Ronni Niccole sweater dress with beaded hem, cuffs and neck. But didn't.

How pleased with myself I am today.

I got my first lola rose too, I chose the potato bead bracelet in Mookite, they look as if they are very well made and the 3 ep swayed me as well.

Latest posts

Back