Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
The situps don't do their clothes any favours do they? Unless they are on a live model they look as if they are straight out of the bag un-ironed. I've only ever bought T-shirts for my husband and they were much nicer and much better made than I expected.

The situps don't do their clothes any favours do they? Unless they are on a live model they look as if they are straight out of the bag un-ironed. I've only ever bought T-shirts for my husband and they were much nicer and much better made than I expected.

I've noticed that even when they're being "modelled" they're often chucked on, on top of the presenter's own clothes, but then why would they make an effort to sell them? They're usually dirt cheap and only on air for a few minutes...it's not as if like other channels where they've got more pricey items and they need to put in the effort to shift them. I think with the clothes it's the pile it high sell it cheap principle!

It makes me laugh when they call Tommy & Kate "well known top designers". I'm always shouting at the tv "its sit up's own brand ffs you silly person".

It makes me laugh when they call Tommy & Kate "well known top designers". I'm always shouting at the tv "its sit up's own brand ffs you silly person".

Obviously designed to sound like Ollie & Nic, quite clever though 'cause I thought I'd heard of them but soon realised it was a brand exclusive to the Sit-ups. The bags are quite good, but I got a pair of T&K shoes and they were well uncomfortable!

Latest posts

Back