Faux Fur Boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Roxy

Registered Shopper
Anyone out there thinking of purchasing the Faux Fur Boots, mine arrived today, the Black Tilly ones, they are really great, they bang on about how brill they are on the shows - and ive got to say, they are right! for £19.99 well worth it, hope this may help someone who is undecided.:mysmilie_848:

My local "The Original Factory Shop" (Brighton Marina) has some of these in too. They do seem pretty good for the price and you can try them on for fit first :)

I had a look on Amazon and went for the Ella ones in grey ordered yesterday afternoon and they came at 12.30 today by royal mail how good was that the boots were £14.25 and p&pwas standard delivery £3.95 so in total £18.20 I slipped them on to try them and they feel gorgous and warm and I have'nt taken them off since.Thanks Roxy for your thread as I was undecided about giving them a go I assumed because of the price they would'nt be much good to be honest but I was wronge there fab

Its always good to know the advise has helped, been wearing mine a while and they havent done that awful sagging down the leg-i work in a store and notice a lot of these type of boots on ladies and some are dreadful, and i must be honest have put me off purchasing in the past, will take a look on Amazon and go for another colour and style rather fancy the tall 3 button ones.

I ordered some of the Ella boots from Amazon yesterday afternoon and they arrived about an hour ago and they are so comfy. I took the advice on here and on Amazon and ordered a size down and they are a good fit. The price was good too - £17.70 incl delivery. I am so pleased that Roxy started this thread as I was looking at the boots on IW and wondered what they would be like then Rentochops posted the link to Amazon. Great stuff and thanks to you both. Think I will order another pair now. Have ordered some waterproofing spray too from the bay to protect the boots.

thanks DD, I'm so pleased I haven't ordered Uggs or Emu's as I can now order another pair of these as well!

Roxy I notice that sagging on the back of these type of boots, I often see young girls wearing them and it can't be good for their feet, they seem to drag their feet around too when this happens. That's why I was also put off ordering the big brands so I was glad to go for a cheaper pair and I guess the major difference is that the insides are faux sheepskin but that doesn't bother me to be honest.

If you're looking for real sheepskin I'd recommend you check out T K Maxx right now. They've got some gorgeous Bearpaw boots at great prices. Go and try and few on for sizing but they are lovely when you get them and at £29.99 they're a steal compared to most other suppliers.

Been hovering, taken the plunge and ordered some Ella boots elsewhere today. Just want something to go shopping in so they should last, will get some waterproof spray as well.

Nothing would make me part with nearly a couple of hundred quid for Emu's!!

Been hovering, taken the plunge and ordered some Ella boots elsewhere today. Just want something to go shopping in so they should last, will get some waterproof spray as well.

Nothing would make me part with nearly a couple of hundred quid for Emu's!!

those Emu's today I thought looked similar to the ones on Amazon, I think Emu's and Uggs are an utter rip off (IMHO).

Latest posts

Back