Faux posh

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought this thread must have been about Melissa Hardy! She knocks Julia’s fake posh into a cocked hat- with her ‘stenning’ and ‘best’ ( bust) comments! Detest the woman!

Yes it is quite odd that the more expensive the item the more faux posh and girly wirly Queen Julia’s voice becomes, I wouldn’t mind I bet she swears like a docker who’s just trapped their finger in a door at those football matches.

Julia has always had delusions of grandeur. I think as far as she’s concerned she thinks she is ‘The Special One’ at QVC. Has she got married yet? I don’t watch much these days.

Julia has always had delusions of grandeur. I think as far as she’s concerned she thinks she is ‘The Special One’ at QVC. Has she got married yet? I don’t watch much these days.

No idea, but I'm sure we'll all hear when the street parties are being held.

Will it be BBC or her friend Ruth on ITV? I see she was flashing HER engagement ring on the ‘diamond’ show last night!

It's funny how she lives in her own little bubble "Julia's World" thinking anyone actually cares about her diamond ring or how small the stone is. :mysmilie_17:

I think Ruthie is doing the live commentary, Julia is leaving her home travelling to QVC studios in Chiswick were staff and colleagues will shower her with gifts throwing flowers in her path, then the car will travel around her favourite football teams ground were the crowd will all stand up and clap as she does a lap, then on to marry the man she's been with for fourty years, then once the service is over they'll all 'av a right ol' knees up wiv all the presenters getting plastered and trying to out do each other, typical QVC day.........I think I've got the day in the right order. :mysmilie_17:

It's funny how she lives in her own little bubble "Julia's World" thinking anyone actually cares about her diamond ring or how small the stone is. :mysmilie_17:

I think Ruthie is doing the live commentary, Julia is leaving her home travelling to QVC studios in Chiswick were staff and colleagues will shower her with gifts throwing flowers in her path, then the car will travel around her favourite football teams ground were the crowd will all stand up and clap as she does a lap, then on to marry the man she's been with for fourty years, then once the service is over they'll all 'av a right ol' knees up wiv all the presenters getting plastered and trying to out do each other.........I think I've got the day in the right order. :mysmilie_17:

Brilliant, I can see it now & I'm going to make some bunting in QVC purple & a flag with J & C entwined on it so I can wave it as they leave. I'm soooooooo delighted you're back, I can't drink tea at the moment & the cat's in hiding because the men doing the bathroom have scared him so no accidents today.

Who knows, who cares.:yawn::yawn:

She's got very exciting news to tell on her blog this week... I had a look at it, I do this sometimes for a laugh, but this time it was because an fb post had said she looked pale & her hair was very dark, personally I think she looks like Morticia Addams. She's so condescending with her photos of her new kitchen extension & telling people to change their clocks grrrrrrr

Brilliant, I can see it now & I'm going to make some bunting in QVC purple & a flag with J & C entwined on it so I can wave it as they leave. I'm soooooooo delighted you're back, I can't drink tea at the moment & the cat's in hiding because the men doing the bathroom have scared him so no accidents today.

Thanks T, yes step away from the cup of tea :mysmilie_17:

I've heard she's travelling through the streets of London in an open topped Volkswagen Beetle, not dissimilar to the first ever piece of tat they sold on QVC 25 years ago, an alarm clock in the shape of a Volkswagen Beetle :mysmilie_17:

I am sure she has become increasingly worse since work started on her extension, family room and kitchen. It was bad enough when they were erecting her garden studio to house her Pilates machine. What Julia must realise is that we all have homes, some even with very nice kitchens etc and we are not bothered or impressed by her. She needs to get over herself and ditch the delusions of grandeur. Just tell us about what you are trying to sell and forget the the fake girly mannerisms and fake jollity. All rather pathetic and comical.

I am sure she has become increasingly worse since work started on her extension, family room and kitchen. It was bad enough when they were erecting her garden studio to house her Pilates machine. What Julia must realise is that we all have homes, some even with very nice kitchens etc and we are not bothered or impressed by her. She needs to get over herself and ditch the delusions of grandeur. Just tell us about what you are trying to sell and forget the the fake girly mannerisms and fake jollity. All rather pathetic and comical.

She frequently tells all & sundry how she's chosen grey for all the rooms in her house, then does a coy look but doesn't quite reference that book from a few years ago. She also has to add that this is so strange because she's known for her love of colour.

I have a feeling that the Q will do a wedding series for her, she's had flowers given to her quite often for various events & she's been there since day dot. It will be all the brands & guests she loves, Simon Wilson will probably design pieces in her honour, Keeley will do a marathon beauty routine for her to follow & her hair will be all curly wurly courtesy of Dyson's new thingy. Add to that Liz Earle, Diamonique & Glen Campbell & it'll be total overload.

It`s all about selling an image. The " buy this item or that item from QVC or follow me on QVC and you too can have a house/life/wedding like mine " and sadly some people will fall for it. Ethel in her pensioners flat will feel top notch wearing her BW earrings even if she has to turn off one bar on her fire to pay for them and Susie with her 3 kids in a Northern terrace will feel she`s upwardly mobile once her new very expensive but on EP hairdryer arrives and she can trudge her way to the school with hair like JR.
Glossy magazines do it all the time and Q presenters do the same, hence their blogs and lifestyle tales, their umpteen girlfriends and photos plugging brand X or brand Y.

I have a feeling that the Q will do a wedding series for her, she's had flowers given to her quite often for various events & she's been there since day dot. It will be all the brands & guests she loves, Simon Wilson will probably design pieces in her honour, Keeley will do a marathon beauty routine for her to follow & her hair will be all curly wurly courtesy of Dyson's new thingy. Add to that Liz Earle, Diamonique & Glen Campbell & it'll be total overload.

Nauseating.

I'm going to excuse myself for looking at her latest blog for a second time by saying I'm unable to do much as the house is a health & safety issue because of the work we're having done & I'm having to stay in one room with a very nervous cat. I was amused to see one lady ask if a trilogy ring that was shown on the diamonds show last night is the same as the one she wears. I wonder if Queen Julia will give her short shrift & explain that hers is bespoke, even though she talked about the Q one in hushed tones.

Latest posts

Back