Fayon Cottrell.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lovell Park

Registered Shopper
Looks like her first show is on Thursday 14th at 9am co hosting with salleh shelling the furniture collection also with creepy as "expert"...what a start that is for her :clapping:

Looks like her first show is on Thursday 14th at 9am co hosting with salleh shelling the furniture collection also with creepy as "expert"...what a start that is for her :clapping:

It's a safe start for her really isn't it? She can try out her lines, they shouldn't be too difficult to remember.

The words 'Busy' and 'Luxurious' in any permutation she cares to use should see her sail through :mysmilie_59:

Now I didn't see her very first shows, but heard that she seemed ok. However, the first show I saw her present, she was waving a £20 note right in front of the camera to demonstrate how cheap this pair of market stall t shirts were (forgetting the p&p of course). Not her fault, she's obviously doing what the producer has asked her to do, she wasn't ad libbing, she's only just started - I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Next time I tuned in she was presenting a vertical exercise machine, and I kid you not, she screamed, not an little whoop, or yelp - a full on scream. I think she's gonna make Sally Jacks look shy and retriring! The jury's still out for me!

I saw her present a couple of fashion hours and she is very full on. Maybe she will calm down in time. She was most of the time on the catwalk with the models.

If it's the bloke I'm thinking of, he's been everywhere - he was Bid and then certainly on TJC for a while before vanishing completely. The only one I don 't think he's been on is Gemporia. On TJC, he looked bored stiff.

C&C employed a new presenter called Mark Stewart earlier in the year but he seems to have vanished already.

Maybe he's gone to the ex shopping channel presenters retirement home.He could have just disappeared himself pooof .....gone.Like a bargain on an auction site.

Latest posts

Back