final presentaion eh??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Juicyjayne

Registered Shopper
hmmmmm so why is the last presentation of todays L G tsv in the 10am show?? its not gone limited stock........

Really weird to have the last presentation in the morning 9-10 show.

I thought this was strange too.....and does anyone know why Laura is not over? I am sure they probably have said and I missed it but definitely not the same without her :confused:

Does seem a bit strange to have the last presentation of a TSV so early in the day.Perhaps it does not merit the air time, I've got it but can see it is not going to be a LG big seller.It's not the same without Laura hope all is well over there.

Hope Laura's son is ok, it's very unusual for guests not to make it for TSV day so hoping it's nothing serious :sad:

I have not gone for the TSV, I'm always tempted by these pallette-y things but end up using them once or twice and then discarding. Have got the last LG TSV on AD and also waiting to see what Mally is bringing us.....:bandit:

I was surprised when they did a final presentation on last weeks Kipling TSV even though Kipling had another show later. It's obviously what thye're doing now if somethings not a good seller.

was just coming on here to ask what happened to the TSV as I have not even seen it, so really surpirsed. A lot of people surely do not get to see it until they come home from work, so are they not missing out on a hugh amount of sales by ditching it this early??????

according to tv guide last laura geller hour is 4pm so after work viewers wouldnt get to see it anyway........... seems a very half hearted tsv today

Usually they do this when they don't have enough stock to support TSV presentations in hours thoughout the day.

I dont think there is anything major wrong with Laura or her relationship with QVC(i hope not anyway). Johnny said at midnight that he had come over the pond himself because Laura had been in demand re QVC Germany,Italy etc lately and that she needed a rest and to catch up with family and friends (particulary her son). I suppose that like us all Laura is human and gets tired - she's maybe fighting a winter bug which is draining her energy? Its not the same without her though - she's such a great personality:star: Although i must admit the whole situation is unusual - no Laura and the last presentation of the TSV on the morning show at 9am as well as the last show today is 4pm???

I was just watching the presentation online and AY says that Johnny LITERALLY goes everywhere with Laura. Maybe Laura has noticed he is missing and she needs the toilet? :sweat:

There are LG shows on QVC US on Saturday.
Didn't like the tsv much but I love the body frosting products, just gorgeous on.

Laura has been on the phone she said she's at home with Daniel he's a few days of school.
I heard AY in the repeat say Laura was at home with her family.
She also did add to be honest QVC had double booked Laura.:down:

I think it has been a really strange day on qvc today.The tsv is still in stock so why aren't they bothering to show it? You would think they would still have it on air.We don't usually get one time only's so early in the day when the tsv is still available.

Was the same with a couple other TSVs lately. The last craft TSV had it's last showing when there were still 2 craft hours coming up that same day, didn't make a lick of sense. Same here, I see. I can see this not being the greatest seller because the iconic products usually work better but otoh it would make a great split pressie for 2 people so I can see people buying it anyhow.

Latest posts

Back