• Finery TSV 4.jpg
    Finery TSV 4.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 140
Finery Alexia Wrap Midi Dress
Item Number: 198838
QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value £39.98
P&P £3.95

Designed with comfort and style in mind, the Alexia dress is an everyday piece you can rely on. Boasting a wrap-style front and loose short sleeves, not forgetting the tiered midi hemline, this dress allows plenty of flowing movement, perfectly suited to warm days in the sun. Choose this dress when you want a chic, effortless look, paired with long summer days and your favourite pair of sandals.

*A great saving : If you were to buy this Finery Alexia Midi Wrap Dress from QVCUK after this offer ends, you’d pay £49 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £9.02.

Any occasion style - whether you dress this piece up or down, it's sure to be a show-stopper. For casual days out in the sun, wear it with sandals or a pair of crisp white trainers and sunnies. For an occasion look, we'd recommend donning heeled sandals and delicate jewellery to finish off the look elegantly.

Take your pick - this gorgeous dress comes in five summer-ready colour prints. Are you a fan of fabulous floral? Then we'd recommend Blue Daisy, Orange Floral, or Pink Floral. Looking for ditsy prints that are equally as colourful? Then opt for Red Spot or Green Dash.

• Elasticated waistline
  • Wrap-style top
  • Midi length
  • Short sleeves
  • V-neckline
  • Tier hemline
  • 100% viscose
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Red spot
  • Blue Daisy
  • Orange Floral
  • Green Dash
  • Pink Floral

I like a Finery dress so watched the 9pm show. The beautiful plus size model was in the pink dress and it made her look like she could sink a battleship with her chest!!! Not the look I was thinking of so the dress is off my list.

What was Anne Dawson wearing on her feet with the green TSV dress????????????
She said they were Skechers. So, liking a challenge I set out to find them.
I think they might have been these. I hasten to add that I’m not looking to buy them, I’d be arse over tit within minutes of leaving the house.
7A998329-B195-42D1-AB12-A1C510A24CA1.jpeg

The plus size model needs a size 18 to accommodate her bust.
She said they were Skechers. So, liking a challenge I set out to find them.
I think they might have been these. I hasten to add that I’m not looking to buy them, I’d be arse over tit within minutes of leaving the house.
View attachment 25788
thanks Madaunty, I personally find them hideous, and imo she looked a right t*t!!!

I like a Finery dress so watched the 9pm show. The beautiful plus size model was in the pink dress and it made her look like she could sink a battleship with her chest!!! Not the look I was thinking of so the dress is off my list.
Funnily enough, I thought it looked great on her, obviously being young and "firm" helps a great deal, the fact that it showed her clevage helped as it kind of broke up the look. I can't count the times when some of the larger girls (eg Claire with her enormous boobage) come out wearing a dress that makes her look as if she's got a bolster stuck down her top, and it's the absolute focal point of the outfit as it's the first thing you see coming at ya! A "v" neck showing a bit of skin does imo does at least look natural.

What was Anne Dawson wearing on her feet with the green TSV dress????????????
thanks Madaunty, I personally find them hideous, and imo she looked a right t*t!!!

I don’t necessarily believe there are loads of items you can’t wear after a particular age and trainers can look fine. But not big clumpy footwear with the deep “flared” sole, especially as she’s not tall. Her feet looked huge.

IMG_4288.jpeg

Also, they kept saying about the orange floral option: ”It’s not really orange, it’s a light red”. Well, why confuse buyers naming it orange then??! What not red floral?!

Those trainers have taken that "look" right back to 1970's when only the eccentric would be seen out wearing trainers with a dress. I've got nothing against the trainer/dress combo of today but the trainers need to be dainty and not of the sporty type, and definitely not trainer/boots especially when you're small and a little bit dumpy (sorry)!

Funnily enough, I thought it looked great on her, obviously being young and "firm" helps a great deal, the fact that it showed her clevage helped as it kind of broke up the look. I can't count the times when some of the larger girls (eg Claire with her enormous boobage) come out wearing a dress that makes her look as if she's got a bolster stuck down her top, and it's the absolute focal point of the outfit as it's the first thing you see coming at ya! A "v" neck showing a bit of skin does imo does at least look natural.
I also, thought it looked good on her. Far better than on the BA who needed something to fill it out.

I quite like the dress but the sizing seems odd to me. The waist measurements are small in comparison to the bust measurement, unless the waist was measured without stretching the dress out. 🤔

I decided not to risk it because sending things back and waiting for the refund is a real faff. 🙄

I don’t necessarily believe there are loads of items you can’t wear after a particular age and trainers can look fine. But not big clumpy footwear with the deep “flared” sole, especially as she’s not tall. Her feet looked huge.

View attachment 25790

Also, they kept saying about the orange floral option: ”It’s not really orange, it’s a light red”. Well, why confuse buyers naming it orange then??! What not red floral?!
😲🤣🤣🤣

I’ve tried to give Anne the benefit of the doubt through her ups and downs and image makeovers but really, in the end, she’s just not very good at the job. She never seems prepared and she waffles through, saying nothing useful. She’s not a good advert for fashion or skincare so what’s the point?

Latest posts

Back