First Delivery!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pauli

Registered Shopper
Hello,

Got the following items delivered this morning. They are all keepers.

Item YK366
Item XH939
Item BE394 - a bargain at £9 - this is a stunner.
Item MC580 - another bargain at £4 - beautiful citrine. Sparkles like mad.

Sorry, I'm not sure how to post links to the items.

Great first haul, absolutely adore the marcasite cuff, I've just had a different marcasite bracelet delivered, and I also have the citrine ring, it's really lovely isn't it? I'm also a fan of smokey quartz and have a few pearly things too:54:

:doggie:

Really lovely Pauli, especially that first ring. Problem is you'll be hooked now! Just read all our posts, lol! :D

Bargainhunter, thanks for posting the links. The necklace is gorgeous. Unfortunately at 16" it's too short for me, so I'll have to pass it to a friend as a christmas pressie.

Great first haul, absolutely adore the marcasite cuff, I've just had a different marcasite bracelet delivered, and I also have the citrine ring, it's really lovely isn't it? I'm also a fan of smokey quartz and have a few pearly things too:54:

:doggie:

Hello M4G, the marcasite bracelet is absolutely gorgeous. I must have more marcasite pieces. Unfortunately I missed out on a pendant last night! Yes, the quality of the citrine is excellent; I'm not sure about the brushed silver though

Lovely, I have that pearl necklace and absolutely LOVE it, any friend will be delighted to receive that from Santa, believe me.

Welcome to the forum by the way Pauli, guess we'll all meet in rehab eh? :D

Great first delivery,Pauli....bet it won't be your last!!!

I have the SQ sarah bennett ring in the first link,it's so unusual and very fab,the pearl necklace is lovely,it's one I don't have though I have many others and the marcasite cuff is very expensive looking.

Enjoy your fab haul:59:

Pauli, I so covet that marcasite cuff! I have the first ring, and it is one of my favourites. Lovely bling you have there! Slippery slope now.......:1:

Welcome from me also Pauli
All lovely pieces shame about the necklace but it'll make a nice gift and you can always bag another of a different designe for yourself they do quite a few pearl necklaces in a modern style so good hunting lol

Latest posts

Back