Fitbit Charge 2 TSV 03/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fitbit Charge 2 Activity & Sleep Tracker with HR Monitor & Additional Band
Item Number: 508952
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £119.96
P&P £6.95

The Fitbit Charge 2 exercise, activity and sleep tracker syncs to your Smartphone, features a heart rate monitor and connected GPS, and is designed to monitor your daily activity, from your heart rate to steps walked and calories burned , plus how long and how well you sleep. With instant access to all your daily stats on the Fitbit Smartphone app, stay motivated and smash all your activity, fitness and wellness goals with the Charge 2.

Record your goals - track your all-day activity, including steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and both active minutes and stationary time, as well as your sleep patterns. Exercise tracking makes it easy to record workouts, see real-time exercise stats and have summaries automatically appear on your Fitbit dashboard, while Multi Sport Mode means you can track specific exercises like running, weights or yoga.

An improved HR Monitor is teamed with PurePulse Technology - the Charge 2 continuously tracks your heart rate from your wrist throughout the day and night to give you accurate information on calories burnt and help you maintain workout intensity, maximise training and optimise your overall health. It also monitors and records your resting heart rate, helping it to tell you which heart rate zone you are in: fat-burning, cardio or peak.

See how far you've come - connected GPS allows you to connect to your phones GPOS to see real time run stats and a map of your run post-workout.

The Fitbit app - get instant access to all your stats with MobileRun within the app, which helps you see pace, distance, splits and routes. Syncing is also wireless and automatic, so your progress will be easily available in detailed charts and graphs when you need them.

A brilliant OLED display - the sleek display shows real-time stats on your progress, plus your Fitbit will also work as a watch, showing you the time and letting you set a silent, vibrating alarm, so there's no need to have two devices strapped to your wrist. When paired with your smartphone, it can also show incoming call and text notifications.

Style to suit you - the Fitbit Charge 2 comes with two wristbands, one in Black and one in a choice of Blue, Plum or Teal, so you can change up your bands whenever the mood or your outfit requires it. Plus you can choose from two sizes of wristband to ensure you get a comfortable fit.

Reminders to move - helps you stay active throughout the day remaindering you to move
Track heart rate, workouts, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps
SmartTrack automatically records selected exercises like hiking, biking, sports and more
Get real-time run stats and review routes, splits and workout summaries on the app
Monitor your sleep automatically and set a silent vibrating alarm via your app
Guided breathing sessions based on your real-time heart rate
See daily stats and the time of day, plus get call notifications with compatible devices
Choose your clock display based on the stats you want to see and the design that suits your taste
Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your smart phones and devices
Works via Bluetooth with the app, and is compatible with iOS, Android and Windows

Colours available:

Black/Blue
Black/Plum
Black/Teal

Sizes available:

Small: fits wrists 14cm - 17cm (5.5" - 6.7")
Large: fits wrists 16.5cm - 20.6cm (6.5" - 8.1")

What’s in the box?

1 x Fitbit Charge 2 Activity Tracker
1 x interchangeable band
1 x charging cable

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.508952

was really tempted as my original fitbit has broke. 4 easy pay great, but almost 7 quid for delivery.... a tiny watch is a bit steep!

was really tempted as my original fitbit has broke. 4 easy pay great, but almost 7 quid for delivery.... a tiny watch is a bit steep!

How long have you had your old one? The strap is breaking on mine and I contacted FitBit who offered me a replacement free or 30% discount on a purchase of a different model from them. I've had mine less than a year though. It might still be worth contacting them as they might offer you a discount.

£113.99 at currys and John Lewis. QVC are top price as usual.

You get the extra band from QVC so that's why it's good value. Of course that is fine if you would buy another band separately but if you only want one band it makes sense to go elsewhere.

Well I have gone for it - I'm not sure about them as I think they're a bit ugly but the functionality appeals and the EP and the MBG made me think it was worth a try

I had a Flex, the cheapie original one, but then my watch broke so I decided to replace it with the Alta, I love it! It definitely keeps me on my toes.

This is my Xmas present from hubby. The extra strap makes it good value. I wanted two straps to match different outfits.

I am still using the Fitbit Ultra. Must be at least 3 years old and still working. Not sure whether I would buy another one now as I get as much exercise as I like as I'm retired.

How long have you had your old one? The strap is breaking on mine and I contacted FitBit who offered me a replacement free or 30% discount on a purchase of a different model from them. I've had mine less than a year though. It might still be worth contacting them as they might offer you a discount.

I had my Fitbit HR about 18 months and then it stopped working :( really found it helpful, it motivated me and i lost weight but i have not gone for this TSV, will wait till its on sale in the new year hopefully :)

I got QVC's promotional email on the Fitbit TSV yesterday. Am a bit disappointed they don't supply all the straps in the set for a bit of variety as I'd have worn all of them. I got the impression from the email that they'd all be included.

IMG_0262.jpg

Argos do sell the straps individually for about £20 as well as the leather bands.

I have a Fitbit One that I need to dust off and start using again, so I can't really warrant the purchase anyway. Nonetheless it's tempting because of the heart rate tracking, plus I'm less likely to fling it in the wash if it's on my wrist! (I made the grave mistake of throwing my gym gear straight into the wash one night after training, only to discover that I'd left my tracker on my sports bra. Fitbit Customer Services were impeccable. I tried drying the device out with rice and when that didn't work, they sent me a replacement. Top marks!)

Maybe my next tracker needs to be water resistant!

My niece wears a Jawbone all the time and it looks really good stacked with LR type bracelets.

I know nothing about these things but she reckoned it was more than sufficient for the job and at a fraction of the price of the Fitbit and she is the sort of lady who would not stint on something if she wanted it.

I bought a Fitbit Surge from Currys back in July and was very impressed with it. It certainly is addictive and motivates you to do some exercise and to get fitter. Unfortunately after a couple of months the strap started to blister and bubble and eventually came away from the actual watch. I took it back for a replacement, but as they didn't have the Surge in stock, I swapped it for a Garmin Vivoactive HR. I'm equally impressed with the Garmin as well.

I bought a Fitbit Surge from Currys back in July and was very impressed with it. It certainly is addictive and motivates you to do some exercise and to get fitter. Unfortunately after a couple of months the strap started to blister and bubble and eventually came away from the actual watch. I took it back for a replacement, but as they didn't have the Surge in stock, I swapped it for a Garmin Vivoactive HR. I'm equally impressed with the Garmin as well.
Well I would not buy another Fitbit, it would not work on tracking on the app at least twice a week, then button fell off, yes the replaced but it was a common fault that lots were complaining of on their forums, though never addressed . Then the strap broke again another common fault.
I too have the Garmain Vivoactive HR, which tracks via the device, and syncs with phone. The strap has just come adrift without any warning this week, am currently waiting to see if I can fix with a third replacement strap off Amazon. I will probably not buy another wearable tracker as they are fine they are not alot better than the around £25 pedometers that could be worn in pocket or hung around neck I used to use.

Latest posts

Back