Fitbit TSV 30/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used their tubing mascara for years (thanks to Donna) and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. However the last few orders (I got from various suppliers including Blink themselves) have been awful, my eyes stung and the mascara itself was terrible.

I have now changed to DHC from Escentual (again recommended here by Alter) and I really like it and they send you freebie samples. Unfortunately I havent used any samples as I’m worried incase my skin has a reaction - but it’s the thought which counts!

I used their tubing mascara for years (thanks to Donna) and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. However the last few orders (I got from various suppliers including Blink themselves) have been awful, my eyes stung and the mascara itself was terrible.

I have now changed to DHC from Escentual (again recommended here by Alter) and I really like it and they send you freebie samples. Unfortunately I havent used any samples as I’m worried incase my skin has a reaction - but it’s the thought which counts!
I think the Blink SCW is referring to is the security thingy?
The mascara is Blinc?

blink is by amazon now the security cameras ect not blinc which is a cosmetic company

I like both Blink and Blinc.

Glad you like the DHC, LATI. I always worry about recommending stuff in case people don't like it and will have wasted hard-earned cash.

Do you get Escentual's emails now? They have a third off French Pharmacy brands on at the moment.

I’m still using a Fitbit Alta. I also have a Galaxy Smartwatch 2. They record different results but it doesn’t really bother me.

Latest posts

Back