Fitness At Home with Davina TSV 29/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember her presenting Big Brother and all those faces she pulled not to mention the gurning, makes Queen Julia Roberts facial expressions, while presenting, positively expressionless..........Queen Julia does like to gurn and pull faces. 😳

I remember her presenting Big Brother and all those faces she pulled not to mention the gurning, makes Queen Julia Roberts facial expressions, while presenting, positively expressionless..........Queen Julia does like to gurn and pull faces. 😳
If you ever had the misfortune of watching any of The Masked Singer where she was on the panel, you would have seen her frequently leaping up and doing that high-pitched ”Woooooo!!” thing to show her appreciation as if anyone thinks her opinion on someone’s singing voice is worth anything. I’ve no idea how she got that gig.

Who can be bothered after week 2 of the new year to carry on with them anyway? Certainly not lazy slobs like me. Same as gym membership - for me, a waste of money because I was bored to tears and the best part was actually walking to the gym.

Latest posts

Back