Fitness At Home with Davina TSV 29/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Davina Fitness Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike
Item Number: 402603
QVC Price £148.50
Todays Special Value Price £112.98
P&P £9.95

The Davina Fitness Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike boasts a compact foldable design, features a clear LCD display, a large comfortable seat with adjustable height, slip resistant pedals and eight magnetic resistant levels to structure your workout to suit you perfectly. Whether your goal is improving fitness, toning up or losing weight, the Davina folding exercise bike can help you unlock your potential and own your goals in 2021.

Davina design - a simple and sleek design enables you just sit on and cycle straight away without any complex computer settings. While a huge seat stops you hopping off the bike in discomfort and adjusts in height to align you perfectly so there are no excuses to stop pedalling!

No space? No problem - gone are the barriers of space to workout at home, this compact bike folds in seconds to store behind the sofa or even under the bed to keep your home a gym-free zone when you've finished working out for the day.

Your call on resistance - a twisting resistance dial changes the difficulty over eight levels to manage the intensity of your workout with ease, to make sure you’re working at the right level a heart rate monitor in the hand grips makes sure you’re not pushing too hard, or too little either.

Fit fanatic - after 15 years of making fitness DVDs and helping thousands of women lose weight, Davina McCall has cemented her position as a fitness expert. This exercise bike is the next step in helping her help you achieve your fitness goals.

Colour options:

• Mint
  • Coral
  • Yellow

Apparently, Davina is passionate about our health and wellbeing (even though she has no idea who we are). Nothing to do with her bank balance then. I’m having another mince pie to celebrate the saving I’m making not watching and not boosting her personal finances.

Apparently, Davina is passionate about our health and wellbeing (even though she has no idea who we are). Nothing to do with her bank balance then. I’m having another mince pie to celebrate the saving I’m making not watching and not boosting her personal finances.

I agree Andi, if she’s so passionate about our health, why charge over £100 for a plastic fitness bike that’s out of most people’s reach, why not fore go her hefty commission and charge a lot less? you know, if she’s passionate that is...........pass us one of those mince pies please Andi. ❤️🙏😘 xx

I agree Andi, if she’s so passionate about our health, why charge over £100 for a plastic fitness bike that’s out of most people’s reach, why not fore go her hefty commission and charge a lot less? you know, if she’s passionate that is...........pass us one of those mince pies please Andi. ❤️🙏😘 xx
Lobbing one of Lidl‘s finest up your way now, Ms Holic. I’d rather you have it than it be splattered all over my tv screen if I mistakenly click on QVC while today’s TSV is on.

I've been watching for 43 minutes and all I want to do it open a packet of crisps and have a lump of cheese.

Think I deserve a huge prize as it's JF presenting and oh deal me, how much I don't trust a single thing she says. Oh dear, JF just said that Davinas signature is on the mat. Well that really is a fantastic selling point and will instantly take a few inches of my butt. Honestly JF tests my patience. I thought JF was a fitness instructor, doesn't impress or motivate me. If I drank whiskey I'd have a large one.

I've been watching for 43 minutes and all I want to do it open a packet of crisps and have a lump of cheese.

Think I deserve a huge prize as it's JF presenting and oh deal me, how much I don't trust a single thing she says. Oh dear, JF just said that Davinas signature is on the mat. Well that really is a fantastic selling point and will instantly take a few inches of my butt. Honestly JF tests my patience. I thought JF was a fitness instructor, doesn't impress or motivate me. If I drank whiskey I'd have a large one.
your in good company I just found the tin of roses chocolates ....🤤

It would be such a shame to waste it so I'll have yours Penny. Cheers 🥃🥃

I've posted on here before that I've bought loads of exercise equipment in the past, I'm going to get fit, I'm going to lose weight. All I've lost is money. Don't do it. Walking is the best exercise, even if it's just round your house and garden and eat sensibly (by that I mean just have a portion of trifle, not the whole bowl).

CC

1609233701656.png
£79.99 from Argos and they're not charging £9.99 p&p! Not much more to be said really!

The only thing that interested me were the ankle weights. Last pair I bought only fit me wrists!!! I have really thick wrists and ankles, but nobody else realises as they are in proportion.

To show off the hair colour she simperingly fronts the tv ads for. At least she doesn't shriek in those, though.

Along with the other simperer, Holly W. All part of the 'This Morning Family' that also get lobbed the freebies and personalised stuff they present. They're all at it.

DIY hair, my arse!

Crikey Davina looked so gaunt on The Mask the other night ! I was shocked ... we just walk and I do a bit of Zumba ... I’d do my back in, if I did her DVDs 🤣... good luck to her but no thank you ... I move my body without arduous workouts

just got mine...will be putting it together I need to lose some of this lockdown fatigue

I don’t know why QVC are associating with her. She seems to have an addictive personality. I know she had a drug addiction, and now it’s exercising. I read a couple of articles recently, and now it seems to be sex!! and how liberating she finds being able to talk about it, and agree with other attention seeking celebs discussing ‘sex toys’ etc. She sounds like a silly teenager! I think she’s got a younger man now. I pity her poor children. What on earth will she be bringing to QVC next?😲

Latest posts

Back