Fitness with Davina TSV 16/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Davina Fitness Total Body Toning & Workout System
Item Number: 719807
QVc Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC UK, this Total Body Training System from Davina Fitness combines the functions of six great exercise machines plus cardio in one, featuring Fast Track Technology and a hidden Power Assisted Spring to help you work out your arms, abs and legs with ease. Compact and portable, this superb fitness system is perfect for exercising how you want and when you want, from the comfort of your home.

*A great saving: : If you were to buy the Davina Fitness Total Body Workout from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £75, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £25.02.

A total body workout - this power-assisted rebound system provides resistance and support in both directions, maximising results and minimising strain on your body. There are three adjustable levels, so you can take it at your own pace. Use it for sit-ups, push-ups and pectoral and triceps extensions to give your upper body and core a good workout, or work those legs with cycling, bridge, scissor kick and inner thigh press exercises.

Your at-home gym - with a slim, portable frame that easily folds away, the Total Body Training System is great for quickly setting up and fitting in workouts in between virtual meetings or dealing with the kids. When you're finished, simply store it away in a cupboard - it's a great way of staying active whilst you're indoors.

What's your shade? With three colourful finishes to choose from, you can brighten up your workout in an instant! Choose from cheerful Mint, Yellow and Coral options.

• Steel frame with PVC and EVA padding
  • Davina logo on seat pad
  • Maximum user weight: 100kg
  • Exercise machine assembled (l x w x h): 45.3cm x 54.5cm x 35cm (17.8" x 21" x 13"); folded: 45.3cm x 54.5cm x 11cm (17.8" x 21" x 4.3")

What's in the box?

• Total Body Training System
  • User manual

Davina Fitness Total Body Toning & Workout System
Item Number: 719807
QVc Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC UK, this Total Body Training System from Davina Fitness combines the functions of six great exercise machines plus cardio in one, featuring Fast Track Technology and a hidden Power Assisted Spring to help you work out your arms, abs and legs with ease. Compact and portable, this superb fitness system is perfect for exercising how you want and when you want, from the comfort of your home.

*A great saving: : If you were to buy the Davina Fitness Total Body Workout from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £75, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £25.02.

A total body workout - this power-assisted rebound system provides resistance and support in both directions, maximising results and minimising strain on your body. There are three adjustable levels, so you can take it at your own pace. Use it for sit-ups, push-ups and pectoral and triceps extensions to give your upper body and core a good workout, or work those legs with cycling, bridge, scissor kick and inner thigh press exercises.

Your at-home gym - with a slim, portable frame that easily folds away, the Total Body Training System is great for quickly setting up and fitting in workouts in between virtual meetings or dealing with the kids. When you're finished, simply store it away in a cupboard - it's a great way of staying active whilst you're indoors.

What's your shade? With three colourful finishes to choose from, you can brighten up your workout in an instant! Choose from cheerful Mint, Yellow and Coral options.

• Steel frame with PVC and EVA padding
  • Davina logo on seat pad
  • Maximum user weight: 100kg
  • Exercise machine assembled (l x w x h): 45.3cm x 54.5cm x 35cm (17.8" x 21" x 13"); folded: 45.3cm x 54.5cm x 11cm (17.8" x 21" x 4.3")

What's in the box?

• Total Body Training System
  • User manual

Like Davina ever uses this, when sh eaccesses personal trainers, ready made meals, etc etc. Baaaaah.

I couldn’t agree more! Menopause seems to be the latest bandwagon and it makes me so angry with all this over sharing. Not long ago she published pictures of her rubbing some kind of hormone/H R T cream God knows where! This of course was to help all us poor women come to terms with the terrible curse that is upon us, and not at all to draw attention to herself. I suppose we should be grateful that she didn’t land the pelvic floor thingy gig on QVC, heaven knows what awful sights we would have been subject to!
Agreed.. and she's now on this morning spouting her 'expertise' on all things so called healthy... oh and don't forget their books... otherwise we won't know anything!

She's an expert on nothing. She's been on the telly, her popularity has waned and now she needs to make some cash. We all know it. I'm going to watch the demos but I've already found the same thing elsewhere at less money.

CC

I agree Boff, arms are not called chicken legs for nothing, ...... along with the turkey neck !

Its the same with those who've had massive weight loss (though must be hugely congratulated for doing so) - it shows in the face. I've seen it in magazines where ladies now have great bodies, but around the mouth there are deep crevice lines and the eyes appear sunken, making them look older. No real solution. Its like exercising like fury in younger years and being sporty, but no-one tells you the suffering of arthritis through wear and tear you suffer in later life !!!! What to do eh ?

I agree Boff, arms are not called chicken legs for nothing, ...... along with the turkey neck !

Its the same with those who've had massive weight loss (though must be hugely congratulated for doing so) - it shows in the face. I've seen it in magazines where ladies now have great bodies, but around the mouth there are deep crevice lines and the eyes appear sunken, making them look older. No real solution. Its like exercising like fury in younger years and being sporty, but no-one tells you the suffering of arthritis through wear and tear you suffer in later life !!!! What to do eh ?
This is so true. A friend of mine lost a large amount of weight (about 7st, I think) over about a year. She was a different person because of it, in terms of happiness and energy and so forth, but it was undeniable that she also aged about 20 years - and she did always look young for her age. I think being a bit fat in the face plumps out the wrinkles somewhat. Her weight loss was a bit of a double-edged sword, really.

I'm going to bring out a DVD (do they still exist?) "Fitness with Bry" , he will demo how to catch a ball in mid air, launch into leap mode while chasing rabbits, chant (bark) whilst trying to follow squirrels up trees, lose weight whilst eating hula hoops (just eat the broken ones) and keep slim on a diet of mum & dad's table scraps. All this whilst wearing not a stitch of clothing and showing off the body of a whippet.

I'm happy to be his agent.

I won't be buying Davina's nonsense which will no doubt be funding her next winter holiday in the Caribbean.

CC
Go Bry. You.ve already got some fans waiting here for your launch !

This is so true. A friend of mine lost a large amount of weight (about 7st, I think) over about a year. She was a different person because of it, in terms of happiness and energy and so forth, but it was undeniable that she also aged about 20 years - and she did always look young for her age. I think being a bit fat in the face plumps out the wrinkles somewhat. Her weight loss was a bit of a double-edged sword, really.
Yes, a fat face is usually a younger looking face. Chubby hands too.

If you think the thinner presenters look good on TV wait until you see them in real life its frightening.

Go Bry. You.ve already got some fans waiting here for your launch !
Here is Bry exercising (his lungs). Thank you for being a fan. He just LOVES people.

I know he's spoilt, allowed on chairs etc.

CC

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 104

Latest posts

Back