Fitness with Davina TSV 16/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh look at that little sausage!

Obies too dirty for a pic. He has a dirtied white face/nose after DIGGING th e garden yesterday. Need to bath him. Mammoth task. Same as doing a horse - no really!

I agree itā€™s unlikely Chunts had to put her hand in her pocket but that is certainly not what she said numerous times on the NL show. Pants on fire?

I see DMcC and Holdā€™em are the joint faces for the revamped JD Williams.

According to Chunts she has ā€œboughtā€ a load of Davinaā€™s stuff to shift the flab.
How about eating less? Just saying . . . .

Can someone enlighten me how a person becomes a vegan and then puts on 3 stone? I heard Catherine say she was an 18 bottom and 16 top. Wasn't she a 12 not so long ago? What do vegans eat that make them put on so much weight as most veg etc is very low in calories. Is she sneaking vegan pies?

CC

How about eating less? Just saying . . . .

Can someone enlighten me how a person becomes a vegan and then puts on 3 stone? I heard Catherine say she was an 18 bottom and 16 top. Wasn't she a 12 not so long ago? What do vegans eat that make them put on so much weight as most veg etc is very low in calories. Is she sneaking vegan pies?

CC
Most of the foods vegans need to eat to get the necessary vitamins & minerals are high in carbs & fats. I heard her give out her dress size today & I'd posted this a couple of days ago.
I know she wrote that she comfort ate through lockdown but she's previously said that she's a yo-yo dieter & that's a very difficult pattern to break.

Thanks Twi for that. However, if you were following a lifestyle/diet that made you big and you clearly don't want to be (going by all Catherine's I'm so huge comments) why would you continue it? I eat what I want but I just don't eat a lot of anything because if I did I'd put weight on. I'm not a food obsessor so I suppose I can't understand what makes people just eat and eat.

CC

Thanks Twi for that. However, if you were following a lifestyle/diet that made you big and you clearly don't want to be (going by all Catherine's I'm so huge comments) why would you continue it? I eat what I want but I just don't eat a lot of anything because if I did I'd put weight on. I'm not a food obsessor so I suppose I can't understand what makes people just eat and eat.

CC
Hard to break habit? Lives to eat, not eats to live? Hasn't mentioned her Jamie for quite some time - comfort eating?

Here is Bry exercising (his lungs). Thank you for being a fan. He just LOVES people.

I know he's spoilt, allowed on chairs etc.s
Here is Bry exercising (his lungs). Thank you for being a fan. He just LOVES people.

I know he's spoilt, allowed on chairs etc.

CC
You're an inspiration Bry. Keep up the good work, lad.

CC
I think she's troffing regular food/choc etc when no one's looking.

I prefr her when she's larger. She's vain & annoying & faux coy when thin. Bleughrh. Also nice to see how q's clothes look on larger/normal people.

I donā€™t understand how the planet is going to cope with growing all this stuff that these plant based foods and drink require.
Oh the irony that's what politicians are saying about meat. I enjoy meat and you don't need loads of it to stay healthy. Being a vegetarian means you have to be very good at what you eat to get the right amino acids.

I'm 62 & with the exception of when I was expecting our older daughter I've been a vegetarian for 44 years, of all the cravings to have mine was meat! Back then the veggie option in a restaurant was either omlette or ploughman's lunch & many times I'd just have a plate of roast potatoes & veg. Fortunately my mum was a talented & inventive cook, rose to the challenge & I still use many of her recipes. I have as much energy now as when I was in my 20s, always run up our stairs & gratefully acknowledge my health, I don't eat bread & dislike pulses so don't pad myself out with carbs. However, I retired in December 2017 & the following summer was lovely & relaxing in the garden with too much prosecco meant I put on 10 pounds, I joined SW, lost them plus quite a few more, & despise myself for even thinking about stuff that would make me gain weight.

Latest posts

Back