Davina TSV 3.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Davina TSV 4.jpg
    Davina TSV 4.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Davina TSV 5.jpg
    Davina TSV 5.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 73
Every weekly magazine is currently running articles on her, she presents various tv programmes,, flogging gym equipment, books on the menopause, the woman gets where caster oil can't. Personally I'm sick of her. Won't be watching.

Every weekly magazine is currently running articles on her, she presents various tv programmes,, flogging gym equipment, books on the menopause, the woman gets where caster oil can't. Personally I'm sick of her. Won't be watching.
Apparently I saw a written comment that her and her partner have an agreement they will never speak about one another and their relationship.

Davina Fitness Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike
Item Number: 402603
QVC Price £160.00
Todays Special Value Price £119.96
P&P £9.95
4 Easy Pays of £29.99

Ready to start on your New Year fitness goals now the leftover turkey, sweets and cheese has finally gone? We've made owning your new workout regime easier than ever with the Davina Fitness Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike. With a clear LCD display, comfortable seat and slip-resistant pedals, it's simple and secure to use, plus with eight magnetic resistant levels, you can tailor your workouts to suit you. Once you've finished this bike folds up easily to be stored away, so there's no hassle either!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Davina Fitness Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £160, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £119.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £40.04.

Davina design - a simple and sleek design enables you to just sit on and cycle straight away once assembled, without any complex computer settings needed to set up your workout. While a huge seat stops you hopping off the bike in discomfort and adjusts in height to align you perfectly so there are no excuses to stop pedalling!

No space? No problem - gone are the barriers of space to workout at home, this compact bike folds in seconds to store behind the sofa or even under the bed to keep your home a gym-free zone when you've finished working out for the day.

Your call on resistance - a twisting resistance dial changes the difficulty over eight levels to manage the intensity of your workout with ease, to make sure you’re working at the right level a heart rate monitor in the hand grips makes sure you’re not pushing too hard, or too little either.

Fit fanatic - after 15 years of making fitness DVDs and helping thousands of women lose weight, Davina McCall has cemented her position as a fitness expert. This exercise bike is the next step in helping her help you achieve your fitness goals.

What’s your choice? With four chic shades to pick between, you can choose a bike in your favourite colour or one that perfectly suits your decor. If a little something new always entices you, Purple is the freshest tone in our palette, but you’ve also got bright Yellow, bold Coral or fresh Mint to choose from.

• Self-assembly required

I braced myself and managed to listen to McCall for more than 30 seconds but to be fair, she was much more bearable than she is on tv shows where she acts like a teenager, screams, gurns, grimaces and whoops all the time and generally enrages me! It was interesting hearing her address the reviews mentioning the “clunking” noises a lot of people seem to get from their bikes. Well, I say address - all she did was say tighten the screws. I looked at the reviews myself and a lot talk not only about this noise but also the pedals suddenly going into free spin with no resistance. It’s also very heavy, apparently, and the display seems prone to breakdown as well. I often think about getting an exercise bike and this looks the part (and you sound happy with yours, boffy) but I’m going to pass on this one. Don’t want to line McCall’s pockets anyway!

It does look heavy I agree, and she says you could put it behind the sofa - so clearly too big to fit under the sofa. When she showed the display unit, yes its simply enough with one button, but my little food weighing scales has the same simple technology and cost a fiver, so the money spent is in the tubular manufacture. Factor in the profit at the retail price of £120 and you get what you pay for, so don't expect it to last.

For just a moment, when I glanced at this, I thought my crown was on the shelf behind her head. So I stopped for a closer look (but I did have my wrong specs on). Also it looks much larger here than on the screen because it has been drastically cropped.

Screenshot (1110).png

Last edited:
Ooooooo, didn't know this....... Davina has just given out a little nugget of gold. She says (with as much gravitas as she could muster) "older people need low impact exercise. Now impact means when you're feet hit the ground there is a shock wave that goes through the body.........." jeeeeeeezus :rolleyes: 😂 Has it not occurred to her that anyone of even the lowest intelligence would know what the word impact means.

I'm watching now, 19:44. Oh dear JF vs Davina.

Oh dear dear me. It's can't watch, need to switch over, but want to watch but have to switch off.

I won't mention the postage per item. £5.95 for ankle and wrist weights, plus £16 for the actual weights. Oh you can have a mat for this, a mat for that, wright's here, Swiss ball there. Postage is crazy crazy prices.

For just a moment, when I glanced at this, I thought my crown was on the shelf behind her head. So I stopped for a closer look (but I did have my wrong specs on). Also it looks much larger here than on the screen because it has been drastically cropped.

View attachment 23044
Strato, was your bid the winning bid for the crown and then you just didn't get it? Were the bids suspended?

CC

Latest posts

Back