• Fitquest TSV 3.jpg
    Fitquest TSV 3.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 43
FitQuest Flex Express Exercise Bike with Echelon App
Item Number 725543
QvC Price £260.00
TSV Price £199.95
P&P £5.95

Offering a complete workout, the Fitquest Flex Express bike features multiple resistance levels, a built-in LCD display with speed, distance, scan and calorie functions, plus it comes with upper body resistance bands. Complete with one month's access to Echelon for live classes online to help you stay motivated and on track, it couldn't be more convenient to keep fit and to tone and strengthen your body from the comfort of your own home with this comfortable, easy-to-use exercise bike.

Live workouts, at home! With this incredible bike you’ll receive access to the Echelon app for a month. This game-changing app allows you to join in with live fitness classes online. Please note after one month you’ll need to purchase a subscription to continue using Echelon.

A comfortable ride - the Flex Express easily moves from a recumbent to an upright bike, so you can choose the most comfortable position for you. The clever design helps to minimize strain by supporting your back, plus the seat and back rest are padded too, offering additional comfort when you're exercising.

Exercise for everyone - offering a full body workout that helps target your legs, arms and core, the Flex Express bike is ideal for beginners and intermediate users. The peddling system is magnetic so cycling is smooth and silent, and with eight levels of resistance, you can tailor your workout to suit you. It comes with resistance bands for an upper body workout, which can be used while cycling, or in a standing position.

Compact and portable - the exercise bike folds down into a slim profile and has built-in wheels for easy transport. So when you've finished exercising, you can easily stash it away in a cupboard to free up space in your living room!

Take your pick - available in five vibrant shades of Blue, Purple, Black, Red or Teal, you can choose your favourite to match your decor.

Programmes: Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Odometer
Exercise bike measures (l x w x h): 109cm x 54cm x 103cm (43.3" x 21.3" x 40.5")
Maximum user weight: up to 136kg; height: up to 6'4"
Bike weight: 17kg

Colour options:
Purple
Blue
Black
Teal
Red

What's in the box?
1 x Flex Express Bike unit1 x instructional manual
2 x AAA batteries

I use a Reviber cycle machine. I bought it because I had a total knee replacement in 2015 and wanted to keep it flexible. It’s small, compact and has various speeds. There are no apps required and no additional cost once you’ve bought the machine. You just plug it in and off you go. I use it for 45 minutes a day, while watching TV, and it’s an easy work out. It was free next day delivery and their customer service is brilliant.

Oh, and the main thing .... it was a lot cheaper than the TSV.

Yes, maymorgan, exercise equipment will be the last thing on most people's list right now.
Yes, but it'll save you the cost of joining the gym or renewing your gym membership. Not to mention the bus fare, the petrol money, the parking fees, and with that sweat you'll build up, you'll not even have to turn the heating on. You'll lose weight, so you'll need less food to fill your stomach. No need to buy that expensive clothes horse you were thinking of buying now that bad weather's on its way, this doubles up as an expensive clothes horse. Call it an early Christmas present for the family, so no need to buy anything else, your daughter's always wanted a horse hasn't she? Call it Dobbin, dress it up dress it down, kids going off to uni, teachers gift, school run, little pump, I bought a newspaper and a bag of packet of jelly babies and it cost me more than this, I'd buy more than one if I were you!

No QVC videos will play on my PC, but other videos will, so It's not the PC.

Is anyone else having this problem, and what device are you using?

They’re playing for me. I’m on an iPad at the moment.
Rebooted my PC, still won't play, neither QVC videos or live TV, but every other video on every other site is OK.

Perhaps they no longer support Windows PC, I wouldn't put is past the website children.

I don’t understand how/if these rather flimsy bits of equipment are effective.

I use an exercise bike at the gym and it’s ****** hard work even on a low setting. They are powerful machines yet I have to spend a good 30 mins every other day for a few weeks to see results.

Council-run gym with a senior citizens subscription so not that expensive.

I don’t understand how/if these rather flimsy bits of equipment are effective.

I use an exercise bike at the gym and it’s ****** hard work even on a low setting. They are powerful machines yet I have to spend a good 30 mins every other day for a few weeks to see results.

Council-run gym with a senior citizens subscription so not that expensive.
I guess it depends upon what you want from them. If it's just a case of becoming a little bit more active, a little less stiff, then the 10 minutes a day they recommend will probably be noticeable quite quickly. If you're not used to exercise then the shock to the system will make you think "wow" this is working. However, committing oneself to a less sedentary life style even if it means bopping around the front room to the music on the radio, or bunging on an exercise dvd, and going out walking (though not always practical) it's much cheaper, more sustainable and will achieve the same result.
If you're looking for a toned physique and weight loss, then it's a good old fashioned diet alongside a good 30 minute slog every day on one of these machines!
They love using the 10 minutes a day spiel to make us think how easy and convenient these pieces of home equipment can be, especially when they're pitching it against something as simple as walking instead of taking the car - Bad weather, not wanting to put make up on, get dressed to go out, and of course, having to pay to join a gym. In reality, some of these machines will cost the same as a gym membership, and unless you've got a lot of space in the home, dragging out and setting up, then putting away one of these machines are a proper hassle (and quite knackering). They never mention that, they presume we've all got utility rooms/spare rooms and bed that you can easily slide stuff under!

Latest posts

Back