Flatter fit dress pick of the day.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got mine... I bought 3 in the end (thinking to send back what I didn't like). Since they arrived, I've worn the black twice - in this heat it's fantastic! So light and airy, and it looks great on.

I also got the khaki but now have a dilemma, as one of the front seams is puckered... for £17.99 you can't really complain though, but it does affect my potential enjoyment of wearing it - as it's not in stock, I think I will still keep it and just wear it more casually for mooching around at home. I also bought one of the marl ones... which is a different fabric and feels very different. I bought the maroon marl, but I'm really regretful I didn't go for the black marl like shopperholic. They've now gone up to £27.99 which is still less than an easy pay on most dresses on QVC by Yong Kim or Join.

I'm probably going to hang on and hope they do it as PotD again... would be brilliant if they came back with the plain colour viscose ones in some new colours as well though. Definitely worth looking out for if you want an easy wear, comfortable, flattering dress. At these sort of prices, you can't go wrong... and none of them are high % polyester :up:

Aw I'm so pleased you like them May, yes I'm definitely opting for more when they come down in price again, being a great seller I'm sure they will. As for the puckered one May, email them and tell them, that's what I did last year when one of my tops were like that, it was still wearable but an email is free so I dropped them a line and they gave me a fiver credit off my next purchase. You don't have to ring up for it, it just gets put on your account, so next time you order you have the option to use it then or not, but I'm really glad you're pleased. :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back