Flatter fit?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Marla Wynne's so called "flatter" fit trousers look awful on the models. They are creased and wrinkled all way up the legs. Are they wearing a size too small? And yet the BA, Melissa, tells us to go down a size if we have slim legs. She must realize that these trousers don't flatter at all, yet she ploughs ahead saying they are her favorite style.

And those light blue peep toe heeled mules should be banned, worn by Melissa with chopped trousers do nothing for her.
She's worn them for years now, like Julia did with her black flip flops - and its now trainers with everything. I didn't realise a foot injury would last this long. BUT having watched Q for the best part of 20 years, I cannot ever remember Julia wearing a high heel, has anyone else ?

She's worn them for years now, like Julia did with her black flip flops - and its now trainers with everything. I didn't realise a foot injury would last this long. BUT having watched Q for the best part of 20 years, I cannot ever remember Julia wearing a high heel, has anyone else ?
Black criss cross wedge sandals, markon heeled calf boots, mustard yellow Clark’s full coverage peep toe wedge sandals, can’t think of anything else heeled just a pair of the original emu boots

But she’s a “dancer” don’t you know!

Latest posts

Back