Flexi Bak

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rentochops

AKA Slinkychops
I'm nearly 42 now and never had lower back pain until recently, has anyone tried the above product?

I don't like the medication they have given me, but I've got a memory foam mattress, I have a special chair at work, but I was watching this and thought it looked interesting. Of course I wouldn't buy it from IW, they have their own website and the price is the same. I'm tempted, anybody else got one or know about them?

I'd like some info on this too ROC. Hubby has had a problem back for years from is early nursing days when they lifted clients (no hoists in those days).He has regulary appointments with a chiropractor who advises him to stretch his back and the flexibak seems to do this.

I'd like some info on this too ROC. Hubby has had a problem back for years from is early nursing days when they lifted clients (no hoists in those days).He has regulary appointments with a chiropractor who advises him to stretch his back and the flexibak seems to do this.

I ordered one direct PP - they give a 60 day money back guarantee so I'll let you know...in 60 days (after it arrives) :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back