Flexibak show tonight 11pm

Phloxy

VIP Shopper
I wouldn't normally go on about a product from IW considering some people's experiences with them but I have to say I am a huge Flexibak fan. I injured my back at the beginning of the year and was in agony, couldn't stand up for even a minute. Finally had physio, which was okay. Then one night I saw the Flexibak and thought on a whim and because I was in so much pain to try it.

The second time I used it, the pain had eased. I kept using it and by only the fourth session on it, the pain was gone. I even managed to touch my toes and I haven't done that for a very long time.

If anyone is thinking of trying it I would say don't be put off by it looking like a torture rack, it is such an amazing product and worth every penny.

I also have to admit to it being one of the reasons I rejoined on here, just so I could plug it, soz G :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah4
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks