FlexiPay vs Openpay.

Moth

VIP Shopper
Are IW moving over to OpenPay for all items eventually? I was interested in the Isomers products last night. They were shows as being on FlexiPay on screen but there was only OpenPay available. I don't really fancy signing up for that, credit check and all, so will pass. Why are they using OpenPay? I can only assume it shifts the risk of non-payment issues away from IW?

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
It is on flexi-pay Moth, just sign in and it gives you the options, credit/debit card, OpenPay, Paypal or flexi-pay. Just tap flexi-pay and pick your flexi-plan, and continue on, hope this helps.

Moth

VIP Shopper
Hmm, this is odd then. I've just gone to look again and the only options I have are credit/debit, Paypal and Openpay. Nothing for FlexiPay at all, and I've tried on several items.

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
Sorry Moth yes it’s gone off again, what I normally do when that happens is add it on when I get something else on flexible-pay to open the flexi-basket, or find something really cheap for a tenner two flexis then add it on. I do agree about Openpay, I won’t be bothering with that but no they’re not getting rid of flexi-pay. :RpS_biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcafeeactivate121
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks