Flinty's looking fuller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She is looking a little solid these days. The Q fashions probably don’t help.
Off subject a bit .
I was listening to LBC a few evenings ago discussing mortgages and finances in the lockdown. Deborah from Croydon called and was talking about her retreat in Devon and her need to move back to London where she works part time and to be near her mum.
My ears pricked up and I thought it was Debbie.She said she is in the process of buying a flat in Banstead. The Devon retreat has been rebranded as a holiday let. She said the lockdown has been life changing. Don’t know if anyone else heard. It certainly sounded like her.

She does look a bit fuller as does Catherine- doesn’t matter, they’re still looking good..just so long as they’re not wearing QVC “fashion” .. but my biggest shock was Kathy Tayler ...When did she lose all that weight? I have only been watching q again fairly recently so last time I saw her presenting she was a lot bigger- I wouldn’t normally comment- but that is some weight loss!

Off subject a bit .
I was listening to LBC a few evenings ago discussing mortgages and finances in the lockdown. Deborah from Croydon called and was talking about her retreat in Devon and her need to move back to London where she works part time and to be near her mum.
My ears pricked up and I thought it was Debbie.She said she is in the process of buying a flat in Banstead. The Devon retreat has been rebranded as a holiday let. She said the lockdown has been life changing. Don’t know if anyone else heard. It certainly sounded like her.
All the time I spend listening to LBC and I miss this. Typical!!!

But...But...But! What happened to the cutting out sugar in your life and the book she wrote about it??;) 😅

Ah yes the good old “When The Fat Lady Slims” and the yearly reprints and editions to keep the money from QVC Diehards coming in, don’t know how she got away with it then, certainly couldn’t get away with it now.

Off subject a bit .

Do you remember which day and presenter? LBC have catch up on their app. I’m intrigued to hear if it’s her!

Off subject a bit .
Well Sherlock, unless there's another Deborah who's moving to Banstead & has the same set up in Devon you're spot on. So I had a look at her blogs & couple of weeks ago she wrote that she was moving to a flat in Banstead that's next door to her mum & then last week posted this:
'(P.S. I’m not selling Devon, I’m continuing with that as it’s now a holiday let and I’ll be doing retreats once a month, so a trip back monthly will be a bit easier for me, I think. Would not have changed everything without lockdown though, #SilverLinings.)'

Some time ago she wrote that her sister in law had told her that she needed to lose weight, I thought she was very honest to announce that. However, she's obviously done diddly squat about trying to lose it.

Maybe Flintys pregnant
🤪 I've just choked on my breakfast!

Definitely fatter around the chops. Joined Chuntley and Roberts in the weight gaining stakes.
Chops 😂

Maybe Flintys pregnant

Not unless Social Media has figured out how to make babies...........she does love her Social Media.

Some time ago she wrote that her sister in law had told her that she needed to lose weight, I thought she was very honest to announce that. However, she's obviously done diddly squat about trying to lose it.

Wot! Not lost weight?! 😳. With her love of all things Bodyblade you’d think the weight would drop off, it does after all replace going to the gym, well that’s what she says when trying to get you to part with 70 smackers. 😂

I found it! Clive Bull, Thursday 27 August, 7-10 pm. She’s on at 2 hours 14 minutes. How sad am I?!

Enjoy!

Well done! Yes, it’s definitely Flinty from what she says, which describes her life exactly as we know it, but I am not sure I would have recognised her voice without the context. I suppose it will sound different on the radio and over a phone.

By the way, she says in that piece that she’s been living in Devon but comes up to work in London at weekends. She seems to be on a lot more than just weekends to me - or does she mean more recently? I don’t watch that much so maybe I see recordings of presentations and think they are live.

Off subject a bit .
Yes she said the other day she is exchanging Contracts in September. Julia Roberts and Famiy have just come back from her Holiday Let in Devon

Latest posts

Back