Footwear Sale TSV 1/7/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shoe shows are a bit boring and the skechers I bought from Q are long gone on ebay. Uncomfortable, too narrow, too big or too small, but fortunately saleable.

CC

These are not my thing but there are plenty of Skechers that do appeal to me. However I’ve never taken the plunge and bought from QVC as there always seems to be sizing issues. For goodness sake if it says 6 on the box it should fit a 6 and there should be no need for this size up or size down nonsense.

Skechers Go Walk Sparkle Crochet Slip On Trainer
Item Number: 176534
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

These slip-on Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra slip on shoes are a real showstopper with sparkle perforated fabric that will glitter in the sun, as well as being super light-weight with a beautifully soft lining for the ultimate comfort. The ideal choice for those who prefer a closed-toe shoe, this stylish pair provide walking comfort without compromising on style, for those exciting days of exploring.

GOwalk technology - the Ultra Go technology midsoles are made from a lightweight compound that provides impact absorption. Plus, the Air Cooled Goga Mat insole adds cushioning and shock absorption to keep you and your feet happy, leaving no limits to the adventures you can have.

Feel comfortable all day - the Skechers GOwalks are made from a lightweight fabric, which means that these shoes can be worn with or without socks, whatever your preference.

Shine bright - Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra slip on shoes combine the highest levels of comfort with a chic appearance, coming in a range of colours that will go with everything. If you’re feeling the modern metallic trend, opt for Gold, Rose Gold or Silver, or if you’re looking for a timeless classic, try the neutral Slate option. You are guaranteed to find a look to suit your style.

Find your perfect fit - it is recommended that you select half a size down from your usual shoe size for the perfect fit in this style (if you are a size 8, it is recommended that you select your regular size).

• Easy slip-on style
  • Outer: manmade, inner: textile, sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 3.63cm (1.4”)

Colour options:

• Gold
  • Slate
  • Silver
  • Rose Gold

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back