For A Girls Playroom!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Her Instagram is filled with photos of her with the occasional one of a Dyson product or food - none of children, husband or home. I can't stand her as a BA or demonstrator but I have no idea what she's like as a parent & what activities she does with her children; they may have a mud kitchen, play Pooh Sticks & jump in puddles. Personally I wouldn't pay £2.05 for this, let alone £205, but that's because I think it's tacky was obviously made in China & I wouldn't put in a playroom because I'm risk averse.

I'm thinking of buying one to put in the east wing or maybe the west wing, I haven't decided yet, purely for the entertainment of the peacocks you understand 🤣
I thought of a couple in The Orangery overlooking my pool. I wonder if they will be a dust trap? Can’t wait to spend £400+ and when they get dusty I’ll return them, QVC can pick them up.

I thought of a couple in The Orangery overlooking my pool. I wonder if they will be a dust trap? Can’t wait to spend £400+ and when they get dusty I’ll return them, QVC can pick them up.
You could buy a Dyson to help with the dust problem. Don't forget kelly hoppen, designer to the stars, would suggest you have 3 so you have that designer look in your own home 😉

I'm thinking of buying one to put in the east wing or maybe the west wing, I haven't decided yet, purely for the entertainment of the peacocks you understand 🤣
If your peacocks are anything like my peacocks, bright flashing lights would have them honking all over the place and the servants would complain about the noise (if they dared). However, I might consider them for adorning the Long Corridor in one of those ghastly obligatory themed displays.

If your peacocks are anything like my peacocks, bright flashing lights would have them honking all over the place and the servants would complain about the noise (if they dared). However, I might consider them for adorning the Long Corridor in one of those ghastly obligatory themed displays.
Agree about the servants, it is so hard these days to find good domestic staff 😂

Agree about the servants, it is so hard these days to find good domestic staff 😂
I was one of The Queens housemaids on a casual basis, one day a week, for about 14 years, two weeks before Christmas 2019 my position and that of two other long serving ladies was removed and put out to agency staff, no notice no redundancy, just a 'your services are no longer required' letter left on a table for us to find.

So good domestic staff are out there but it's cheaper to hire agency staff.

I was one of The Queens housemaids on a casual basis, one day a week, for about 14 years, two weeks before Christmas 2019 my position and that of two other long serving ladies was removed and put out to agency staff, no notice no redundancy, just a 'your services are no longer required' letter left on a table for us to find.

So good domestic staff are out there but it's cheaper to hire agency staff.
Good grief, what a disgusting way to treat you. Was this at Sandringham? Do you have any gossip? Who was your favourite? Who couldn't you stand? Did you meet Mr Markle & keeper?

Good grief, what a disgusting way to treat you. Was this at Sandringham? Do you have any gossip? Who was your favourite? Who couldn't you stand? Did you meet Mr Markle & keeper?
Yes it was, yes I do, but I signed the official secrets act, I will say though that the royal family do have many faults but I never heard any of the staff, and I worked for people very very close to her Maj, even hint at any form of racism from any of them, in fact when there was a court visit the staff that came with the family were of every ethnicity and sexuality.

I never heard a bad word about Mrs Cambridge from anyone, I never heard a good word about Mrs Sussex.

Yes it was, yes I do, but I signed the official secrets act, I will say though that the royal family do have many faults but I never heard any of the staff, and I worked for people very very close to her Maj, even hint at any form of racism from any of them, in fact when there was a court visit the staff that came with the family were of every ethnicity and sexuality.

I never heard a bad word about Mrs Cambridge from anyone, I never heard a good word about Mrs Sussex.
That a great answer Susie, I also signed the OSA but all the things I can remember are facts & figures & generally known so I'm not very interesting. Your last sentence confirms everything I've ever thought about them.

Latest posts

Back