For Goodness Sake

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not the same contents but the thread heading matches.

Watched a bit of Q. It's beauty. They are trying to sell that Tili red plastic washbag and stuff. The Dr P gloop has an expiry date of April. It is now March - not much time to use it up.

Then the SMUG masks. They are not useful in a Pandemic. They are one layer thick so do not comply to the three layers necessary under some circumstances.

Thankfully I can get sanity from the news!!!

Please put the lovely model Clare in a right sized jacket that will actually meet across her chest. 🙄
QVC really squander a good opportunity to ‘showcase’ their fashions on a plus size shorter model -probably quite a percentage of their customers fit that description. Assuming they use the correct sizing, they could accessorise with jewellery, scarves, bags & shoes from their various brands and sell a whole outfit not just a garment.

Haven’t looked today but they do love to put that girl in clothes that are too tight were it looks like her chesticles are fighting for air. Fibby Flint is the same, she always looks trussed up as if there’s a suit of armour underneath that sweaty polyester. 😳

Haven’t looked today but they do love to put that girl in clothes that are too tight were it looks like her chesticles are fighting for air. Fibby Flint is the same, she always looks trussed up as if there’s a suit of armour underneath that sweaty polyester. 😳
They will be Spanx or similar I think sometimes Debbie looks like she is the figurehead at the prow of a sailing ship, so rigid and inert with the shapewear!

I always feel so sorry for model Claire/Clare. She shows clothes well but the poor girl is never put in anything that suits her shape or flatters her. And I don't understand why they don't fit properly - are these clothes such a strange fit that they'd gape at the back if they fitted over the bust or what?

I can’t help feeling if they had a more diverse shape of model and dressed them properly they would sell a lot more even at their grossly inflated prices.
OMG yes, I totally agree.
We are long past due seeing properly dressed models showing the clothes. All Q do is convince the more upholstered of us to steer clear at the moment...and for many years past.
IW manage to put their models in the right sizes for their dress size. Pity Q can't manage the same.

Debbie must feel such relief when she gets home and takes off the restricting underwear. I can imagine her groaning with happiness. Claire should be put in a 2X or 20, not an XL or 18. The dressers (I can't call them 'stylists') should give this a try. If it doesn't come off well with the customers, go back to the smaller size.

Debbie must feel such relief when she gets home and takes off the restricting underwear. I can imagine her groaning with happiness. Claire should be put in a 2X or 20, not an XL or 18. The dressers (I can't call them 'stylists') should give this a try. If it doesn't come off well with the customers, go back to the smaller size.
I loathe shapewear, and if I wear it, all I want to do is take it off. But if Debs had the right dress size and a decent slip and other items, there would be no need for the shapewear at all.

Please put the lovely model Clare in a right sized jacket that will actually meet across her chest. 🙄
Also stop putting her in skinny jeans and trousers with high heels...it makes the poor girl's legs look like balloons...and someone actually phoned into that show to say they'd never seen Claire looking so good...obviously they've not seen her when she's wearing non QVC clothes, or they're telling porkies. I say that because apparently someone texted in begging Dannii ....please please please can you do a biker jacket in faux suede.....yeah sure they did. Funnily enough Dannii said she's already working on one....yeah funny that!

They are running as we type to rip out the labels on Ruthless‘s biker jackets and replace with DM petite labels - voila job done!

Oh you are cynical. I'm bad but I'd not thought of that one. But the less I think about Q clothes the better my life is.

I'm annoyed about the blazer/manky cardi. I liked the blazer but the manky cardi they turned it into was horrific, IMO.

I still say, go to the outlet shop to look at the clothes. Put me off cuddle Duds was very bobbly, loads of "boiler suits" and the polyester..... So much cheap yukky polyester.

Latest posts

Back