136.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Foreo TSV 4.jpg
    Foreo TSV 4.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Foreo TSV 5.jpg
    Foreo TSV 5.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 74
Love mine, much much better than the Tili version- but yes double the price

I bought the previous tsv and it’s still running on its original charge ( granted i don’t use it every day but it certainly holds its charge )

I only use my own cleanser so can’t comment on foreo’s ( mine went on eBay)

Love mine, much much better than the Tili version- but yes double the price

I bought the previous tsv and it’s still running on its original charge ( granted i don’t use it every day but it certainly holds its charge )

I only use my own cleanser so can’t comment on foreo’s ( mine went on eBay)
Glad you’re pleased with yours - is the Luna (ie mini one!) version?

I just can’t get my head around the price as the Aldi versions are now £5.99 (so getting on for 10 times cheaper at RRP!!)

Granted you get lots of Foreo own product with this but at £40 for 100ml I wouldn’t be able to afford that ever again anyway! ;)

I do fancy one of their mask “thingies” but again sadly out of my price limits!

I own a Foreo bought in TKMaxx for £27 on clearance a few years back. I cannot find the ****** charging lead! I know it is somewhere. :eek:
Isn’t it just a standard micro usb slot? In which case I’m willing to bet you have a lead which works from something else!

It is a small round hole, not the usual mobile style. I know it is somewhere in my flat, just get around to look properly.

Just to add, the charge lasted must be 2 years so I put away the lead and I think in the case too?

Last edited:

Attachments

• Foreo TSV 1.jpg
    Foreo TSV 1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Foreo TSV 2.jpg
    Foreo TSV 2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Foreo TSV 3.jpg
    Foreo TSV 3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 45
  • Foreo TSV 4.jpg
    Foreo TSV 4.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Foreo TSV 5.jpg
    Foreo TSV 5.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 42
Foreo Bear Mini Facial Toning Device with Serum
Item Number: 732032
QVC Price £199.00
Todays Special Value Price £136.98
P&P £3.95

Discover the small but mighty Foreo Bear Mini Facial Toning Device, a hardworking skincare tool designed to deliver precision microcurrent and T-Sonic pulsations Non-invasive and easy to use, the device offers targeted treatments in a range of three intensities that help stimulate your skin and the 65+ muscles in your face and neck while also working to boost radiance.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Foreo Bear Mini and serum individually, directly from Foreo.com you'd pay £228 plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £136.98 plus P&P, you're saving £96.07.

Your facial at home - using microcurrent and T-Sonic pulsations, this sleek tool helps target specific areas, such as the jawline, cheeks, neck, and forehead with precision - in just three minutes per session! Plus, the Bear Mini constantly measures the skin's tolerance and maximises output strength for best results.

Anti-ageing skincare - the Bear mini toning device comes with one Conductive Serum to use with it for safety and enhanced results. This highly penetrative, lightweight gel helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and works to promote elasticity and replenish optimal moisture levels, leaving you with plump, youthful-looking skin.

Petite power - this mini version of the Foreo Bear packs all the benefits into a petite device, perfect for skincare on the go or as an introduction to microcurrent technology. Suitable for all skin types, this rechargeable device perfectly fits all contours of your face and delivers instant results.

• Three microcurrent intensities
  • Three-minute routine
  • Anti-shock system built in (constantly measures the skins tolerance and maximises the output strength for best results)
  • Simple one-button-press design to activate (once paired with the app for the first session)
  • 100% body-safe silicone, ABS, PC and chrome-plated zinc alloy
  • Ergonomic and lightweight design
  • App available for iOS and Android
  • Must be used with either the Foreo serum or other branded conductive serums for safe use and enhanced results
  • Anyone with a pacemaker, any metallic piercings and pregnant women are advised not to use the product

Colour choices:

• Pink
  • Lavender

What's in the box?

• 1 x Bear Mini device
  • 1 x Conductor Serum (30ml) - enriched with hyaluronic acid and squalene
  • 1 x USB charging cable
  • 1 x Bear Mini stand
  • 1 x quick start guide

Latest posts

Back