• Foreo TSV 5.jpg
    Foreo TSV 5.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 70
Foreo UFO Anti-Ageing Smart Mask with Skincare Masks
Item Number: 719194
QVC Price £252.00
Todays Special Value Price £139.98
P&P £3.95

Level up your skincare game with Foreo's UFO 2 Skincare set. First, you get the UFO 2 Smart Mask - it's lightweight yet powerful, with four skincare functions including warming, cooling, massage and LED lights, and designed to enhance the effects of the accompanying masks. And yes, this set also comes with a variety of targeted mask treatments too. So you can get high-level, salon-like results, all from your own living room.

Leading skincare technologies - the UFO 2 Smart Mask is a sophisticated device that can be used to improve the look of your skin with a variety of temperature and light settings. Plus, with six different skincare mask options to use with the device, simply secure a mask into the UFO 2 device then let it work its magic.

Optimised treatment routines - with a spectrum of Hyper-Infusion Technology, the device features four modes to help you achieve your skincare goals. LED Light Therapy offers three targeted photofacials with red, blue and green LED wavelengths. The gentle heat of Thermo-Therapy mode helps to infuse the mask's ingredients, while Crypto-Therapy mode delivers a cooling effect designed to give skin a firmer look and reduce the appearance of pores and puffiness. You can savour every moment too with T-sonic pulsations that deliver a soothing facial massage.

Unmask your glow - by combining the UFO 2 with the hydrating sheet masks, this treatment works to brighten your complexion and leave your skin feeling plumped and revitalised. With six different masks to pick from, there's something for every skin type. The UFO 2 is designed to boost the effects of mask formulas for better hydration results.

Tried and tested - in a clinical study of 24 women, the UFO 2 was shown to hydrate skin immediately and for up to six hours, pus improve the overall appearance of skin. In a clinical study of 32 women, it was shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Your at-home spa - suitable for all ages and skin types, the UFO 2 is simple to use and easy to clean, so you can enhance your routine effortlessly to help you achieve a smoother, brighter complexion in just 90 seconds. The UFO 2 isn't just quick, it's also lightweight and portable, so you can even put it in your pocket and take it with you on your travels.

• Effective for all skin types
  • 100% waterproof
  • USB rechargeable
  • Power source: battery
  • UFO 2 (h x w x d): 7.2 cm x 3.1 cm (2.8" x 1.2")

Choose your device colour:

• Pink
  • Blue
  • Fuchsia

What's in the box?

• 1 x UFO 2 2 Anti-Ageing Smart Mask
  • 7 x Make My Day hydrating face masks (6g)
  • 7 x Call it a Night revitalising face masks (6g)
  • 6 x Glow Addict brightening face masks (6g)
  • 6 x H2Overdose ultra-hydrating face masks (6g)
  • 6 x Youth Junkie face masks for mature skin (6g)
  • 6 x Shimmer Freak illuminating eye masks (4g)

How to use:

• Download the Foreo app and follow the instructions to pair your UFO 2 device
  • In the app, scan the skincare mask barcode. The corresponding treatment will automatically sync to your UFO 2 device so it's ready to go
  • Remove the attachment ring from UFO 2, and remove your chosen mask from sachet
  • Secure the mask on your UFO 2 device by clipping the attachment ring back into place, with the Foreo logo facing up
  • Gently glide the UFO 2 across clean, dry skin and massage the formula in using circular motions until the device turns off, indicating the end of your treatment
  • Dispose of the mask and rinse the UFO 2 under running water
  • Use your fingers to gently pat any remaining essence into your skin, until it is fully absorbed
  • Follow with your favourite moisturiser

All measurements are approximate

They are saying 36 masks, description is says 38. Hmmm yet another Q blunder.

Anyone watching the BA. His trousers are interesting, certainly something I'm puzzled with.

I get the feeling someone is going to burn themselves. I'm say this at 21:23, temperature of 43/5°C on your face seems warm to me and I don't have sensitive skin.

So do you need a smart phone to download the app? Are they mentioning that? I don't have a SP so would this be useless if I bought it? Didn't watch the demo.

CC

Latest posts

Back