Foreo TSV 30/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ohhh interesting. I got the last tsv. Great value. Hope it isn’t the same? I appreciate you won’t know until nearer the time. Thanks for the heads up SCW

Thought the ufo was “emperors new clothes “ I ordered it twice ( once big deals and again as tsv ) but returned both times as I couldn’t see any benefit using any of the masks
Love the Lina though - much much better than the Tili one / and one charge lasts months and months

Not been impressed with Tili gadgets. Wasn’t initially sure about the Foreo but persevered and now happy with the results.

Thought the ufo was “emperors new clothes “ I ordered it twice ( once big deals and again as tsv ) but returned both times as I couldn’t see any benefit using any of the masks
Love the Lina though - much much better than the Tili one / and one charge lasts months and months
Damned auto correct . Should have said
Love the LUNA though - much much better than the Tili one / and one charge lasts months and months

Attachments

• Foreo TSV 1.jpg
    Foreo TSV 1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Foreo TSV 2.jpg
    Foreo TSV 2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Foreo TSV 3.jpg
    Foreo TSV 3.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Foreo TSV 4.jpg
    Foreo TSV 4.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 79
Ohhhh thank you SCW. That is what I have been waiting for. Wonder what price they will have. Their last tsv was a great price so fingers crossed. Cheers.

OK does this do anything? I've read the "instant facelift" la di da but does it work?? Truth. Real truth and nothing but the truth. Does it make a nearly 60 year old woman look 40? I wasted £150 on that LAB nonsense which ended up in the bin so I would really like real experiences and photos if you have them.

CC

OK does this do anything? I've read the "instant facelift" la di da but does it work?? Truth. Real truth and nothing but the truth. Does it make a nearly 60 year old woman look 40? I wasted £150 on that LAB nonsense which ended up in the bin so I would really like real experiences and photos if you have them.

CC
Good question. I’m on another group and this gets rated highly. I ordered the Tili led mask which was hopeless and sent it back. Some have reported early results with the bear. As a woman in her late fifties I’m just looking to see if I can lift the jowls a bit. Look a bit rested! Not interested in surgery. My biggest problem is using a gadget regularly. The key is regular use so I’m told. I’m very interested in giving this a go using the 60 day mbg.

I bought the LAB mask and gave it a fair trial, about 4 months. Nada results, ended up throwing it in the bin and won't be buying any of these mask gizmo's another go. I am interested in theinstant facelift results as well.

Latest posts

Back