Four weeks today...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
It's been four weeks since I last watched the bid shopping channels. From going from watching them everyday to nothing, simpler than I thought. Not missing them at all aha

We should give away those medal things they give to people in drug rehab for being drug-free for such an amount of time.
Are you interested? The P&P will be £7.99.

I had a quick look today online and no surprise to find the christmas trees are up :p

They have been up weeks, Steve even tried to decorate a 7ft'ish tree with 1 long bit of tinsel claiming it would cover most of it.... he only did one side of the tree & got about half way down. It was one of those moments you could see he regretted doing lol.

Benny, you've not missed anything!

Same old sh1t, different day :grin:

I'm turning off the whole thing too, don't think they'll be around much longer the way things are going...

They will be around for a long time lol

they are raking in nearly a tenner before they actually charge you for an item... how are they not making money? Lol

They will be around for a long time lol

they are raking in nearly a tenner before they actually charge you for an item... how are they not making money? Lol

true, we can only hope Ofcom give them a big bill :grin:

Be interesting to see financial figures but they've not been made public for a few years now... :Sad:

true, we can only hope Ofcom give them a big bill :grin:

Be interesting to see financial figures but they've not been made public for a few years now... :Sad:

i apologise, i didn't mean to come off as a smart arse.

I think their business model is genius but immoral on many levels.

Latest posts

Back