Frank Usher Accessories TSV 06/03/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frank Usher Scattered Embellished Jumper
Item Number: 185281
QVC Price £43.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

This beautiful knitted jumper from Frank Usher is embellished with sparkling studs and features a loose fit, 3/4 length sleeves and a V-neckline. Introduce some glamour to your repertoire with this gorgeous transitional design that'll take you from daytime chic to evening elegance in an instant.

Seasons of style - crafted from a soft, breathable fabric, this jumper is the ideal lightweight layer to see you into spring. For sunny days, wear under a leather biker jacket for a casual, on-trend look, or try over the top of a vest top and add your favourite winter coat to keep you warm when the weather takes a chilly turn.

Complement your curves - boasting a relaxed fit that skims over your hips with ease, this jumper is an option that you can rely on to help you look fabulous and feel more confident.

For any occasion - with a scattering of embellishment contrasting against the laid-back fit, this versatile jumper can be styled to suit any event. For a day of shopping or running errands, elevate your everyday ensemble by teaming with a pair of white jeans and trainers for an understated yet effortlessly stylish outfit. If you're heading out for the evening, swap your jeans for a pair of fitted black trousers, finishing your look with some statement jewellery and your favourite dancing shoes.

Shades to suit you - take your pick from five elegant shades that'll complement any style. Keep things neutral with Black or Stone, or add some vibrant colour to your repertoire with Chartreuse, Cobalt or Coral.

• 82% viscose, 18% polyamide
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Chartreuse
  • Stone
  • Cobalt
  • Coral
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: S: 112cm (44"), M: 122cm (48"), L: 132cm (52"), XL: 142cm (56")
  • Length: S: 76.5cm (30.1"), M: 78.5cm (31"), L: 80.5cm (31.8"), XL: 82.5cm (32.5")

All measurements are approximate

I like some of their tops but I avoid one size items because they drown my skinny body. Not a good look as you get older This looks very loose. Love June .

I think this will look tatty fairly quickly because it'll pil & difficult to 'debobble' in between all those studs.

I'm not a big fan of anything embellished with studs, sequins, rhinestones etc because they make them a lot more tricky to wash and iron. Even with the best will in the world, embellishments have a habit of coming loose and falling off - once that happens , the garment looks terrible!

All the Frank Usher tops are so big that they look sloppy, if they were cut just a bit smaller they would be more flattering, but just too much fabric flopping around looks a bit scruffy.

I'm not a big fan of anything embellished with studs, sequins, rhinestones etc because they make them a lot more tricky to wash and iron. Even with the best will in the world, embellishments have a habit of coming loose and falling off - once that happens , the garment looks terrible!
I’m so with you on this one avoiding embellishing cause one fallen would stand out a mile to me and then I just wouldn’t wear the top

All the Frank Usher tops are so big that they look sloppy, if they were cut just a bit smaller they would be more flattering, but just too much fabric flopping around looks a bit scruffy.

Depends how big you are. I find that the 'one size' may be ok around the bust and upper arms, but gradually gets smaller around the hips, the item then becomes only suitable for smaller sizes.

I agree about the 'pilling' though, it happens to most tops I've bought from QVC after a few washes. Even happened to the first Phase 8 tsv, and despite what Kim (& Co) claims about her tops, I've had bobbling with hers too.

Latest posts

Back