Frank Usher Accessories TSV 11/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, I've often bought 'bits' from Lagenlook, but its not them. Some time ago someone on here published a website that showed exactly the same 'stuff' that we see on FU, like the chiffon wraps, the sparkly jumpers, the bags - everything in fact.
You posted this company in April, is it the one?

Attachments

• Frank Usher TSV 1.jpg
    Frank Usher TSV 1.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 198
  • Frank Usher TSV 2.jpg
    Frank Usher TSV 2.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 200
  • Frank Usher TSV 3.jpg
    Frank Usher TSV 3.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 202
  • Frank Usher TSV 4.jpg
    Frank Usher TSV 4.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 179
I like sequins on charleston frocks with fringing, but not on jumpers. This looks like something worn by aged barmaids (are there still such things ?), after they've had their helmet style shampoo and set, before the Saturday night shift. 🤭

I like sequins on charleston frocks with fringing, but not on jumpers. This looks like something worn by aged barmaids (are there still such things ?), after they've had their helmet style shampoo and set, before the Saturday night shift. 🤭
I'm with you there on the art deco style dresses and tops, but on regular casual clothing it just looks totally naff...and I'd permanently be checking to see how many have dropped off, and once one's gone it'll stick out like a sore thumb even if only you can notice it. The top's horrendously frumpy and dated..dunno about barmaid but I could see on the "older holiday maker" wearing it for bingo night in a Bouremouth hotel. Don't even look like sequins either which are at least sewn on and like you say Brissles lovely on the right garment. There are just stuck on studs which will start flying off in seconds leaving your frumpy top looking frumpy & tatty. No thanks!

Good grief. It'll look even more awful when the sequins start falling off & it's got a few pulls in the fabric.

It only looks baggy on a stick thin model, but I bet it fits worse than a Ruth Langsford jumper around the bum area.

I referred earlier to an aged barmaid, and Merryone commented on the older holiday maker being the ones likely to buy it, BUT BUT BUT I suddenly realised that I'M in that older mature group, and anyone older than me would be in their 80's (good grief !). I think I will rephrase this, ........ This jumper is something my Mum would have worn at my age but it would have been back in the 1980's.

I’m not totally (!!!) against a bit of bling but agree that this is an Bet Lynch barmaids top, something that doesn’t show the beer stains but looks a bit glittery - however it needs a plunging neckline to really appeal to Bet.

Ali K last night modelling the creation

7383BBAD-759F-4355-8ED5-F254E62EEC30.jpeg

Attachments

• D7F894C5-302A-4204-8152-EF09DA84E98F.jpeg
    D7F894C5-302A-4204-8152-EF09DA84E98F.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 149
Frank Usher Embellished Set of 2 Tops
Item Number: 186988
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.98
P&P £3.95

A set of two tops from Frank Usher featuring a flattering shape with a round neckline, short sleeves and shimmering embellishment detail across the upper chest to add a touch of glamour. Create a multitude of gorgeous outfits with these versatile, easy-to-wear tops.

A wardrobe must-have - these flattering tops are so easy to style with almost anything in your collection. Wear loose with skinny jeans and trainers for a casual, everyday outfit, or try one tucked into a skirt with heels for a dressed up look.

Take your pick - this two-piece set includes tops in two contrasting block colours and there are five colour combinations to choose from. Go for classic neutrals Black/White or Navy/Mocha, or why not try a splash of colour to brighten up your wardrobe with the Pink/Lemon, Blue/ Lilac or Coral/Aqua options?

• 96% polyester, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black/White
  • Navy/Mocha
  • Pink/Lemon
  • Blue/ Lilac
  • Coral/Aqua

Garment measurements:

• Chest: S: 114cm (45"), M: 124cm (48.8"), L: 134cm (52.8"), L: 144cm (56.8")
  • Length: S: 70cm (27.8"), M: 72cm (28.5"), L: 74cm (29.3"), L: 76cm (30")

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back