Frank Usher Accessories TSV 11/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You're right. I found this from many moons ago -
'June Poster Development Director, Frank Usher Group
June Poster started her career in the fashion industry as a catwalk model and joined Frank Usher in the late seventies and over the years has been an integral part of the brand's continuing success.
June has developed five businesses, under license, and promotes her fashion jewellery on the QVC shopping channel.She also puts on spectacular fashion shows at Wentworth, Cliveden, The Grosvenor House Hotel, The Grand and Ashdown Park.
She is a Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Marketors, which promotes excellence in marketing practice and education and supports the interest of the City'.
Busy lady

This 'one size fits all' up to a possible size of 20/22 is fantasy. For an OSFA to hang properly then its a max size of 16. Yes, on a size 10 model the OSFAs look wonderful, with plenty of room, but someone with curves like Natasha, then it becomes a second skin. A lot of these garments ARE generous across the bust, BUT like Langsford fashion, they taper down to being much too tight on the hips.

Lots of sites do OSFAs but my favourite is www.lagenlookclothinguk.co.uk/ , lightweight, generous fit and a lot less money.

She often talks about wearing gloves to the theatre (Probably long satin evening gloves)

Yet I don’t get the impression that she is wealthy rather a woman who has worked and supported herself just in a more gentile way than the rest of us, more independent delis rather than Tesco. I’ll bet she writes beautiful thank you letters after a dinner party.
Oh gosh...I do that! Well not the delis, (does Waitrose count?) since I'm (meant to be) on a diet....Don't think I'm posh,although it's been mentioned. Best start channelling my inner Rab C.

Latest posts

Back